• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittaya

• speedracer

• tennisluvr

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, lingamaneni111 said:

dont worry mama chinna jeeyar swami is brining statue of equality 1000 yrs of ramanuja

Mumbai has already shivaji statue

aeppudu chesthado nto... ee lopala mana seculars nidra lechi jagan tho kalisi rodla meeda 10gkuntaru .... 

2 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Our culture oppresses women and thier equality. India is now rape and pollution capital of the world. 

idi bhramins lo chala undedhi ranu ranu valle baga digajararu .... they paid for that... kontha mandhi gave equal oppurtunity  ... 

now every body is matured and girl is also having equal rights (ofcourse boys importance is less in reality )...

11 minutes ago, kittaya said:

idi bhramins lo chala undedhi ranu ranu valle baga digajararu .... they paid for that... kontha mandhi gave equal oppurtunity  ... 

now every body is matured and girl is also having equal rights (ofcourse boys importance is less in reality )...

Apparently you are not aware of all the rapes and molestations going on in india. They are all over the news. Female western tourists india vellalante bayapadutunnaru

12 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Apparently you are not aware of all the rapes and molestations going on in india. They are all over the news. Female western tourists india vellalante bayapadutunnaru

I didn't talk about the rapes... but only equality.... 

but rapes meeda I can't comment Unless I know much details... I know only statistics...

8 minutes ago, kittaya said:

I didn't talk about the rapes... but only equality.... 

but rapes meeda I can't comment Unless I know much details... I know only statistics...

Pity this response