NFL-Divisional playoffs predictions

CricPokChic

22 minutes ago, coolammacool said:

Cowboys vs giants...simply one thing, if green bay doesnt stop Zeke, it's over and done...then they have to stack 8 players in the box to stop him. which gives one on one opportunities to dez, terrence, witten n beasley..last time same thing happened, and without dez they scored on almost every drive...Beasley gadu cheelchi chendaadadu

Just tell me how many top 15 offenses they played in this 7 game winning streak...Answer is none..

if I am not wrong seattle is in top 15....ofcourse baa...but see top offense medha they lost because of their poor secondary..now it is a little better that is the only hope .

More over dallas dhi dink and dunk style of offense for clock management....Suppose if GB ganaka fast gaa points score chesthe dallas game plan change ayiddhi

one more thing dallas secondary kooda antha kaas leru

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naaperushiva

• CricPokChic

• kal

• coolammacool

6 minutes ago, kal said:

it was one incompletion/referee no call saved the SeaHawks at the end of the game..

That time Pats defense was terrible, now they improved a lot and playing like elite defense

With healthy Dion Lewis, big back Blount, reliable Edelman, explosive Chris Hogan and emerging Malcom Mitchel and most importantly a stable offensive line, good luck dueling with Tom Brady in playoffs.. 

A simple question to afan or no fan:

Would you bet your money against Patriots in playoffs? in any game when it comes to that?

Agreed

5 minutes ago, kal said:

Peyton is a great QB and good offenssive mind but his head-weight limited him in success

Peyton never had the coach or team Brady used to have from season to season bro. 

12 minutes ago, kal said:

it was one incompletion/referee no call saved the SeaHawks at the end of the game..

That time Pats defense was terrible, now they improved a lot and playing like elite defense

With healthy Dion Lewis, big back Blount, reliable Edelman, explosive Chris Hogan and emerging Malcom Mitchel and most importantly a stable offensive line, good luck dueling with Tom Brady in playoffs.. 

Would you bet your money against Patriots in playoffs? in any game when it comes to that?

No denying they are the team to beat bro. I agree they are pretty good. Just wanted to say anything can happen come gameday. 

15 minutes ago, kal said:

no one would ever dare to...I am ready to bet on patriots if anyone wants to bet on the other team this year in the next 3 or so matches

6 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

no one would ever dare to...I am ready to bet on patriots if anyone wants to bet on the other team this year in the next 3 or so matches

Yes  GB @3$%

cowboy up.. cowboys defense gets 2 interceptions 4 sacks. #finishthisfight ..rod gadni pack cheyali tired of hearing all the buz..our underated defense will contain him

1 minute ago, Pawan_Kalyan_7 said:

cowboy up.. cowboys defense gets 2 interceptions 4 sacks. #finishthisfight ..rod gadni pack cheyali tired of hearing all the buz..our underated defense will contain him

and overrated offence*&*

On 1/9/2017 at 11:55 AM, CricPokChic said:

HOU vs NE-NE wins

PIT vs KC-KC wins

SEA vs ATL-ATL wins

GB vs DAL-DAL wins(though I like GB to win)

Plz post ur predictions....

top and bottom high chances , kc and atl lo edo okati buiscuit avachu can go either way i think

3 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

haha inka confidence ledu anamata

vundhi baa....ee game gelichiddhi ani ..adey ee level lo gelichiddho choosi then decide avudham ani Brady and co medha manaki scene vundho ledho ani