USA lo paper cuttings entraa .... mee mohal mandaa , apandraa nayanaa

sri_india

14 minutes ago, yomama said:

asal adem logic man, vere vallu tappu chesaru ani manam chestama? how is that even normal? evdana ila behave chesi , api arey babu paruvu teyaku ani cheppedi poyi vadu chesadu nenu chesta ante ela

mama matter tappa kadha annadhi kadhu... AMC /Cinemark are big corps and they still lease as it is their business. AS a customer satisfaction, they charge the  personw ho leases to cover the charge for a cleaner for the days the film is premiered.

Just like Americans clap at the end to appreciate the movie and its crew. We Indians cheer,dance and throw papers to celebrate the happiness. There is nothing cheap/retarded in expressing the joy except few people who cannot express tend to behave the other way. 

Mana behavior or mana way of enjoying things ni vallu eppudu demean cheyyaledhu... they may have felt annoying and when explained they started to join in the enjoyment as well. Its is us who demean our country men to be recognized as in their pack that we cheap our fellow people.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranku_mogudu

• TOM_BHAYYA

• yomama

• shamsher_007

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, yomama said:

asal adem logic man, vere vallu tappu chesaru ani manam chestama? how is that even normal? evdana ila behave chesi , api arey babu paruvu teyaku ani cheppedi poyi vadu chesadu nenu chesta ante ela

I usually respect  most of your views as they tend to follow a logic that you have started to learn and inhibit and your intention to help your fellow countrymen.  esp people who cry against the priv they got like Sambar ille fellow. But sorry, I beg to differ with  you on this one,

cheers

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

mama matter tappa kadha annadhi kadhu... AMC /Cinemark are big corps and they still lease as it is their business. AS a customer satisfaction, they charge the  personw ho leases to cover the charge for a cleaner for the days the film is premiered.

Just like Americans clap at the end to appreciate the movie and its crew. We Indians cheer,dance and throw papers to celebrate the happiness. There is nothing cheap/retarded in expressing the joy except few people who cannot express tend to behave the other way. 

Mana behavior or mana way of enjoying things ni vallu eppudu demean cheyyaledhu... they may have felt annoying and when explained they started to join in the enjoyment as well. Its is us who demean our country men to be recognized as in their pack that we cheap our fellow people.

ardham kaaledu.. nuve antunav mana way of enjoyment ani vaalu annoying ga feel ayundachu ani malli aa enjoymnt ni explain chesthe accept sesinara 

3 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I usually respect  most of your views as they tend to follow a logic that you have started to learn and inhibit and your intention to help your fellow countrymen.  esp people who cry against the priv they got like Sambar ille fellow. But sorry, I beg to differ with  you on this one,

cheers

cheers bro, i know i do follow your posts, kondaru chese tikka panulaki andarki effect padakudadu ane na comment anthetumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif i know how we enjoy movies in india.

4 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

ardham kaaledu.. nuve antunav mana way of enjoyment ani vaalu annoying ga feel ayundachu ani malli aa enjoymnt ni explain chesthe accept sesinara 

yes matta mayya.

there were lot of things I exp in my masters which my american friends felt annoying. But even till date when we are meet  and have couple of drinks, they dance and yell to Telugu songs. It just needs to be explained in a better way not undermining our culture and they will start respecting it too. kaani manalni manamey cheap chesukovadam lo manamey first :)

8 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

you know e situation ki correct solution endi ante , mana movies play chesina shows ki movie theater vadiki ekkuva money isthe saripoddi, so average ga hour ki 10$ iche badulu e shows ki cleaners ki 20+$ iste they wont mind cleaning the garbage.tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif and i know how americans make mess, games ki pothe chustam ga beer ekuvite ekad padte akada vestaru.

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

cheers bro, i know i do follow your posts, kondaru chese tikka panulaki andarki effect padakudadu ane na comment anthetumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif i know how we enjoy movies in india.

adhey bhayya nenu cheppedhi kooda.. adhi enduku chesthunnam.. how we consider movies as an integral part of our life in India and how we treat Movie stars as demi gods ani positive ga project chesthey they will also understand it. But mana lo kontha mandhi.. due to some reasons always project our fellow men as lunatics tp play a decent guy card. adhi aagithey  US Citizens always are ready to embrace new culture and new people. They are willing to learn if told in a good way. e.g., one of my american friend , she wears Saree for any occasion and punjabi dress daily at home. Also another friend went to India for 1 year and helped us drive a Campaign to provide amenities to the rural and people left to live on their own in the Same Andhra telangana region. WE never even knew they exist in the same society we live in. Nelavancha is the name of the village. 

That just reminded me of the dialogues of Khaleja movie.  

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

you know e situation ki correct solution endi ante , mana movies play chesina shows ki movie theater vadiki ekkuva money isthe saripoddi, so average ga hour ki 10$ iche badulu e shows ki cleaners ki 20+$ iste they wont mind cleaning the garbage.tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif and i know how americans make mess, games ki pothe chustam ga beer ekuvite ekad padte akada vestaru.

They  already started to Increase the rent if it is a telugu movie in Bay area.  tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

prustration lo unnam ippudu ivi anni avasarama maaaku 1e8lhq.gif

Baa..nuvvu Bay Area badhshah.. neekem ayyindhi Arya baa

2 minutes ago, RahuI_PG said:

paper cutiingss entii drawerr cuttings chesukuntammm memuuu

pulka pakkakelli aaduko.. nee maturity ki andhani topic idhi