Asking your manager

stockdazzler

Always F2F.....oka couple of days off ante email is enough....but longer duration aithe F2F strongly recommended.

meeting ayyaka cheppu that I'll email you with intended dates for your record ani....

2 minutes ago, no01 said:

Always F2F.....oka couple of days off ante email is enough....but longer duration aithe F2F strongly recommended.

meeting ayyaka cheppu that I'll email you with intended dates for your record ani....

F2F is always better ..at least you can put ur case forward if he or she has any concerns which u can't do with email request 

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

brother pelli ki 6 weeks aa ani shock avuthadu pakkaa @3$%

only brother pelli ane kadu bro. nenu velli koda oka 3 years avutundi. plus ma kids koda parents tho koncham time spend chestaru ga

54 minutes ago, googlekhan said:

india velli mee maanager write an email I am in India send me letter and hike increase and I will attend marriage of my brother and I will wfh and come when ever I want to come

if you don't give me permission I will not give the laptop ani write email and copy HR . best of luck bhayya.

btw, ask your manager to Watch Gauthami putra Stakarni 

lol GPS, K150 special shows veinchi appudu adugutha

got a chance to talk to my manager yesterday. First internet connection ela untadi, hours ela workout avuthayie annadu , answer chesa. ok annadu. e roju official email pamputha.. thanks all braces_1

3 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

got a chance to talk to my manager yesterday. First internet connection ela untadi, hours ela workout avuthayie annadu , answer chesa. ok annadu. e roju official email pamputha.. thanks all braces_1

Good bhayya.Can you answer us too. btw, while you copy your mgr pls include me also I will approve your timesheets braces_1

How you connect to internet , sppeed of internet

what time you will awake

23 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

super enjoy the vacation

On 1/10/2017 at 10:56 PM, RahuI_PG said:

direct ga ila vacation kaavali 3 weeks nd kudirthe nee permission tho inko 3weeks remote chesthanu ani chepuuu mithramaa.. kaavali ante oke email pamputhanu so escalate chesukooo ani askkk

+1 agreed, f2f is always betta than anything else man %$#$