• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• TheBrahmabull

• ranku_mogudu

• BommaliNinnodhala

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, explorernani said:

I make $130k full time. Came to USA for my masters. Had all the fun I could, but never lost the vision of the future. Nenu aaa Kumar ni kadhu, naaku office lo frustrations em levu. I just feel sorry for the people who are wrecking their lives with the IT bull . If you had a masters degree in CS or MIS and decided to go pursue a career in IT or business integration applications, u r probably better than the most. I am a petroleum engineer and did settle down in my area. I have seen people do EE or ME and after graduating they learn some ass wiping worth "technology" and go for it, malli BMW lu Benz lu. One dip in the market, imagine your lives.

I guess people here are more civilized than I imagined. I expected more abuse than this for my initial post. Inka chalu le people..........wanted to get it out for a long time. Good luck with your lives. Australia pondi.....Canada pondi......run away from this slavery. I am leaving this country. Got my Australian PR and job opportunity. This country is going to anyway.

when was your masters man? how did you get into oil and gas? internship through na leka junior engineer ga na?

One of my friend is a pot head, regular drinker, smoker , All American and he is a CEO of a company which gives work to 500 employees. ippudu veedu chesinavey kadha nuvvu chesedhi.

Habits doesn't determine the character of a person or limit the talent, Better Grow up.

One thing I can sense is that , you have done all your fun and now complaining. Go get your arse to Aus. you will really get b***hed well 

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

One of my friend is a pot head, regular drinker, smoker , All American and he is a CEO of a company which gives work to 500 employees. ippudu veedu chesinavey kadha nuvvu chesedhi.

Habits doesn't determine the character of a person or limit the talent, Better Grow up.

All I want to ask is that without all these how much are you earning per annum???

pot heads are awesome man, pot try cheykunda judge chese vallu chala mandi untaru. Ganja was in our traditions for a millenia. West valla alcohol and tobacco mafia govt ni lobby chesi push chesindi to show MJ in badlight. Anduke daniki anta bad name vahcindi, lekunte asal tobacco, alcohol kante ganja is 1000 times better, smoking cheyalsina avsaram ledu you can eat edibles. daniki unna medical qualities ki pharma indusstry ne shake avtondi e rojutumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

5 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

All I want to ask is that without all these how much are you earning per annum???

Nuvu appireddy gurinchi  cheptunava?

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

pot heads are awesome man, pot try cheykunda judge chese vallu chala mandi untaru. Ganja was in our traditions for a millenia. West valla alcohol and tobacco mafia govt ni lobby chesi push chesindi to show MJ in badlight. Anduke daniki anta bad name vahcindi, lekunte asal tobacco, alcohol kante ganja is 1000 times better, smoking cheyalsina avsaram ledu you can eat edibles. daniki unna medical qualities ki pharma indusstry ne shake avtondi e rojutumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

Ayte try cheyalantav

naku chance vachindi okasari, freinds forced me but still tiskoledu pot

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

Ayte try cheyalantav

naku chance vachindi okasari, freinds forced me but still tiskoledu pot

bongs with ice unte try chey, lekunte edibles as in chocolates best, oka half an hour lo effect untundi. Smoking is bad so edibles try chey.

It doesnt do any harm to your body, body pains kuda potay and its used for that purpose medically worldwide. 

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

bongs with ice unte try chey, lekunte edibles as in chocolates best, oka half an hour lo effect untundi. Smoking is bad so edibles try chey.

It doesnt do any harm to your body, body pains kuda potay and its used for that purpose medically worldwide. 

Oka 3 months back varku connections undevi, Ipdu no connections with those people

bayarea lo ela dorkedo aa stuff paiga ammayi used to get it

trip lo unnadi.. trip lo unnadu anevallu

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

adi vyasanamee kadha bro ..... andhukee add chesaaa

its not a habit bro, unless you make it. 

Am the living exampletumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif been a month already so its not a habit.