• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• TheBrahmabull

• ranku_mogudu

• BommaliNinnodhala

Top Posters In This Topic

weed actually improves your body's stamina and metabolism and makes your healthy. Kills cancer cells and US medical industry is trying to suffice it so that their  drugs do go for a better rate and get profits

9 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

One of my friend is a pot head, regular drinker, smoker , All American and he is a CEO of a company which gives work to 500 employees. ippudu veedu chesinavey kadha nuvvu chesedhi.

Habits doesn't determine the character of a person or limit the talent, Better Grow up.

One thing I can sense is that , you have done all your fun and now complaining. Go get your arse to Aus. you will really get b***hed well 

When I said I had all the fun I could, I meant everything possible, but newer generations are losing site of what is important. And I said I had all the fun, I didn't say that is a character killer, if anything they are killing their own character without lifting a finger. Have fun, all the fun you can.......but when u don't have what is necessary, don't. This is not something I came up with, chinnappudu intlo school lo nerchukundhe. 

nuvvu denial lo unnav....cheppina vinav......like I said, good luck.

4 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Mari evaru 

US citizen anna kadha baby.. nuvvu nee verri kakapothey. Janalu mana gurinchi appudey poga pettey post vesesi untaru 

5 minutes ago, explorernani said:

When I said I had all the fun I could, I meant everything possible, but newer generations are losing site of what is important. And I said I had all the fun, I didn't say that is a character killer, if anything they are killing their own character without lifting a finger. Have fun, all the fun you can.......but when u don't have what is necessary, don't. This is not something I came up with, chinnappudu intlo school lo nerchukundhe. 

I am not a pot userand alcohol consumer, but nee point lo  daani valla brain cells chachipothay anna point ardham akley bro. few of my friends are good docs in India and US. they never said this kind of point. so curious

1 hour ago, yomama said:

tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif let him cry nooo most ppl act in db like virtual world kani db ni hack cheste motham janala jathakalu printout eyachu, db lo kuda system admins unaru, kali linux and other tools use chesi evadnina hack cheyochu , kani feds ki dorkute ne assam ki potarutumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

emundi vayya eeda jathakalu .. nenu chusinantha varaku aithey maree illegal matalu, activities aithey emlevu kada..

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

enduku man papam Michael Jordon paruvu testav.......Silly ga ledu.....TS work cheyakunda, asalu effort petakunda paniki malina pani chese valani anadu.....

Nuvu enduku peel avutunav. 

well  i am just saying man.. prathodu vadu great veedu great -- meeru enduku great kaadu ante ilanti panulu chesthe autharu ante etla..

peel kaadu vayya.. mundu manadi endo chusukoni sakkaga vunte chaalu ee fast paced generation lo... in these Kind of DBs no one cares what you know - h0w talented you are , credentials and everything . all we need a keyboard..

42 minutes ago, explorernani said:

I make $130k full time. Came to USA for my masters. Had all the fun I could, but never lost the vision of the future. Nenu aaa Kumar ni kadhu, naaku office lo frustrations em levu. I just feel sorry for the people who are wrecking their lives with the IT bull . If you had a masters degree in CS or MIS and decided to go pursue a career in IT or business integration applications, u r probably better than the most. I am a petroleum engineer and did settle down in my area. I have seen people do EE or ME and after graduating they learn some ass wiping worth "technology" and go for it, malli BMW lu Benz lu. One dip in the market, imagine your lives.

I guess people here are more civilized than I imagined. I expected more abuse than this for my initial post. Inka chalu le people..........wanted to get it out for a long time. Good luck with your lives. Australia pondi.....Canada pondi......run away from this slavery. I am leaving this country. Got my Australian PR and job opportunity. This country is going to anyway.

wtf - emmatladutunnav vaa ? neeku 130K vosthe endi ippudu ? eeda nee kante ekkuva jeethalu vochetollu lera ? and they too never fcuking lost vision.

Highlited comment is dumbest in my opinion - when did you graduate ? do you even know about Electrical/ Petroleum job market in late 2007 to 2009 ?

Looks like you think of yourself toomuch.. konchem taggu.. nee avva @3$% .. bank account lo oka padi playchecks deposit aithey inthakante baaga cheppe poragallu vunnaru... Go n enjoy in Australia with your so called GC @3$%...

46 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

wtf - emmatladutunnav vaa ? neeku 130K vosthe endi ippudu ? eeda nee kante ekkuva jeethalu vochetollu lera ? and they too never fcuking lost vision.

Highlited comment is dumbest in my opinion - when did you graduate ? do you even know about Electrical/ Petroleum job market in late 2007 to 2009 ?

Looks like you think of yourself toomuch.. konchem taggu.. nee avva @3$% .. bank account lo oka padi playchecks deposit aithey inthakante baaga cheppe poragallu vunnaru... Go n enjoy in Australia with your so called GC @3$%...

over estimation baa.. he will get to ground soon in the aussie land...take it easy!!!

1 hour ago, explorernani said:

I ask one q straight answer please

character and morals unte em vastundi? no sarcasm.. seriousgane asking.. character enduku maintain seyyali evaraina sare?