Politics towards a common goal is not ideal.

lazybugger

That is why 'nationalism' is BullShit.

Politics works only when there is a dynamic change through constant one-upmanship. internal forces fighting for their share of power. 

That is why, I make it a point to tell people that I'm from Chennai, not India. And a Kapu, not a Hindu.

caste identity seems to be the least poisonous of all ethnic identities. So therefore, I'm a Kapu now. Hope Kapus don't commit caste atrocities :)

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

That is why 'nationalism' is BullShit.

Politics works only when there is a dynamic change through constant one-upmanship. internal forces fighting for their share of power. 

That is why, I make it a point to tell people that I'm from Chennai, not India. And a Kapu, not a Hindu.

caste identity seems to be the least poisonous of all ethnic identities. So therefore, I'm a Kapu now. Hope Kapus don't commit caste atrocities :)

tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif nobody cares if you are cop or kamma or dog . To me you are rabies dog

Just now, Spartan said:

since u r Cop..do u support Chiru or Jagan.?

I don't have much knowledge about those things. I'll take some time to explore my copness and decide later what is the right way ahead for cops.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I don't have much knowledge about those things. I'll take some time to explore my copness and decide later what is the right way ahead for cops.

u shud watch Vangaveeti movie then..to bring out that Cop from ur inside ..

Ofcourse it is very important to wear caste identity lightly, and not take it too seriously.

Otherwise, one can commit the same mistakes that people from successful castes do. i.e. boast too much and piss other caste people off. 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

u shud watch Vangaveeti movie then..to bring out that Cop from ur inside ..

May be some day a movie will be made on me, and a generation of cops get inspired from it.

oh wait, that day will never come. I cannot bring myself to see an RGV movie about another local rowdy/gangster.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

May be some day a movie will be made on me, and a generation of cops get inspired from it.

oh wait, that day will never come. I cannot bring myself to see an RGV movie about another local rowdy/gangster.

but thats where Copism started ani antar ga bezawada vallu...

like @DiscoKing  and @mettastar

5 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Anthaku minchi....

Atleast I'm not conceited enough to fight for 'India', while pouring venom on muslims, and 'Hindus', while crying on dalits.

I'm the definition of awesome. I get to chose my identity, and will drop it, if the ingroup doesn't meet my standards for civil and political behavior.