quit alcohol, tobacco and take weed

yomama

Just now, yomama said:

lazy is true but useless i beg to differtumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

Lazy will eventually make you useless kadha.... also it makes you very unoriganized...... people who have some strong will power and in living a comfortable life already will find this substance as recreational....But if you as unorganized and in struggling with your career/finances and life issues then this substance will make you forget them temporarily but they will stay and might turn into much bigger issues......right??? think about it as well?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• idibezwada

• mettastar

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Suhaas said:

Cannabis is better in every way but it is way more expensive and illegal in most places. I hope it gets to being easily accessible for recreational use soon. 

its already legal in many states, states ki asal taxes ye taxes festival cheskuntunaru.

4 hours ago, MrDexter said:

Lazy will eventually make you useless kadha.... also it makes you very unoriganized...... people who have some strong will power and in living a comfortable life already will find this substance as recreational....But if you as unorganized and in struggling with your career/finances and life issues then this substance will make you forget them temporarily but they will stay and might turn into much bigger issues......right??? think about it as well?

Nuv motham human behavior ni mix chestunav, organized ga undevadu epdu alane untadu, MJ kottina kottakuna. 

Unorganized, struggling ante daniki MJ ki link endi va? its a personal choice just like drinking coke. Soft drinks lo enta sugar untundo telsa? but on an average how many soft drinks you drink a month? 

Taking pot is better than drinking a soft drink. 

If a person is screwed up, its on him and his actions. Dont blame pot for every random stupid bad thing lol.

There are plenty of folks who are very successful and still consume pot very often.

6 minutes ago, yomama said:

its already legal in many states, states ki asal taxes ye taxes festival cheskuntunaru.

Good to know. Didn't realize it became legal in nearly 10 states already. Good days are ahead. 

1 minute ago, Suhaas said:

Good to know. Didn't realize it became legal in nearly 10 states already. Good days are ahead. 

its a booming business man, the profits are mind boggling. This year is going to be good.tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$% why man why this ?? she is trying way too hard to look sexy! i find fit woman rather attractive.

some say she is fit in right areas... that look trying to pretend tough is dumb sexy enough just llike a blonde stripper trying to explain first law of motion @3$%

9 minutes ago, yomama said:

Nuv motham human behavior ni mix chestunav, organized ga undevadu epdu alane untadu, MJ kottina kottakuna. 

Unorganized, struggling ante daniki MJ ki link endi va? its a personal choice just like drinking coke. Soft drinks lo enta sugar untundo telsa? but on an average how many soft drinks you drink a month? 

Taking pot is better than drinking a soft drink. 

If a person is screwed up, its on him and his actions. Dont blame pot for every random stupid bad thing lol.

There are plenty of folks who are very successful and still consume pot very often.

thats what i am saying..... do you really think most of the regular people are organized and succesful..... i wish that would have been true..... but its the other way round..... most of the people fall into the struggling and unorganized category.... i have seen my friends who gone down the slope puffing every now and then.... i myself have no problem.... but i have regularized it like once in couple of months or so...

anyways its gettting too repetitive....i think we already had a lengthy exchange sometime ago......

forget about it.... dum maro dum....and enjoy..... i dont want to play spoil sport but i want to make sure we know what we are promoting....

14 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

but its too costly yaa...madagara 20g $20 dobbadu ulfagadu

raja 2g aa 20gms aa?gram 10 bucks ikkadatumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif india la aite kuppal teppal dorkutadi ankunta although i never had a chance in india. 

17 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

thats what i am saying..... do you really think most of the regular people are organized and succesful..... i wish that would have been true..... but its the other way round..... most of the people fall into the struggling and unorganized category.... i have seen my friends who gone down the slope puffing every now and then.... i myself have no problem.... but i have regularized it like once in couple of months or so...

anyways its gettting too repetitive....i think we already had a lengthy exchange sometime ago......

forget about it.... dum maro dum....and enjoy..... i dont want to play spoil sport but i want to make sure we know what we are promoting....

Na friend okadunadu , he smokes like 40 grams a month. He is doing alright, had a steady job and making good money. But i believe he is having a problem with it, anything in excess is bad man, that too smoking is bad in general. I condone edibles. Weed butter, weed honey or concentrates dorkutay, better to use them and cook on weekends. In my experiences, i was very aggressive and rude when am drunk. When am high, i usually work on ideas or chill. So personally, i use it for relaxation and good thing is i totally gave up drinking and its awesome,

25 minutes ago, ceelogreen said:

some say she is fit in right areas... that look trying to pretend tough is dumb sexy enough just llike a blonde stripper trying to explain first law of motion @3$%

they are blind man.tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif Stripclubs in india aa thought ye ado rakam ga undi ne yevva