Boss is now more class than mass.

griffins

I am big fan of chiranjeevi. My love for chiru movies is because of his style of acting that I have seen growing up and not because of his caste. 

After a long time I went to see a telugu movie in theater and that too because it was chiru movie and to see my favorite star on big screen. I took 5 friends along with me and we paid $25 for the movie. 

Its was a good entertainer if we don't go into logics of the story. Normally I expect to see chiru dialogues in his own style, his heroism and attitude in the character, good dance with his unique steps, romance style with his heroine, and his humor. If all of them are there then I will consider I have spent good time for my money.

K150 has all of them but some parts are different this time. He has shown more classy character than mass which I normally dont expect to see. Of course, when I watch a movie, I don't care if the story has logic or not. 

Pros:

- The way movie starts

- Style of dialogue delivery

- Heroism in his character

- Dance

- Humor

Cons:

- Not much mass style 

- Lack of romance 

- Movie became too serious in the 2nd hour and I got side tracked

- Abrupt ending

Overall, it was a good entertainer but I was expecting more from Chiru. I consider my "paisa-vasool".  

30 minutes ago, griffins said:

I am big fan of chiranjeevi. My love for chiru movies is because of his style of acting that I have seen growing up and not because of his caste. 

After a long time I went to see a telugu movie in theater and that too because it was chiru movie and to see my favorite star on big screen. I took 5 friends along with me and we paid $25 for the movie. 

Its was a good entertainer if we don't go into logics of the story. Normally I expect to see chiru dialogues in his own style, his heroism and attitude in the character, good dance with his unique steps, romance style with his heroine, and his humor. If all of them are there then I will consider I have spent good time for my money.

K150 has all of them but some parts are different this time. He has shown more classy character than mass which I normally dont expect to see. Of course, when I watch a movie, I don't care if the story has logic or not. 

Pros:

- The way movie starts

- Style of dialogue delivery

- Heroism in his character

- Dance

- Humor

Cons:

- Not much mass style 

- Lack of romance 

- Movie became too serious in the 2nd hour and I got side tracked

- Abrupt ending

Overall, it was a good entertainer but I was expecting more from Chiru. I consider my "paisa-vasool".  

u mean T-Mobile $2 ???  @3$%

8 hours ago, laskutapa said:

u mean T-Mobile $2 ???  @3$%

Why should I say no to your Dog Happiness...enjoy for a minute...but then read my post properly, I said we paid $25/ticket. Btw, movie theater will get whatever money they were expecting somehow either from you or someone selling them for a discount, they are not there to do public service...