Mana mesthri galla chillara veshalu

greensboro

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

it happened to me twice in the last two months...I think these layers guys are now playing this game almost everytime..

The last time it happened was with Deegit Inc for a project with T-Mobile in Seattle,WA. Got through two rounds and got final confirmation from Client, he was i touch with me everyday and my on boarding with T-mobile has started, PO issued, BG completed then this Deegit fellow started saying I have to cut down my billing by 8-10$ as there is huge competetion..Gosh, How can there be competetion when I cleared the interview and even my on boarding has started..? I rejected the offer straightaway

Next time, it happened with TCS with IDC Tech. Market was dull and I came down to $50 c2C...Hoping to find a ob on low pay for couple of months and then move away..but after the first round of interview, The rate was cut down to 42C2C...hell, My LCA itself is filed much higher..and rejected that one too.

IDC tech is TCS duplicate company like sister company , just in short USCIS vadu entha rates penchina kani TCS vadi last year h1's are highest

Deegit inc is techalliance company, so for sure donga 

2 hours ago, greensboro said:

Client ki direct vendor ani cheppi $85 per hour ki na resume submit chesindu. Client call ayinaka vadu feedback highly positive annadu. Aithe munduki povali ante rate $68 per hour max ki thagginchikovali ledante client reject chesthadu annadu. Nenu direct ga telugu lo vachi na sulli cheeku be nenu neeku istha $68 anna. Vadu phone petti dengindu.

idhi chala common , naku twice experience 

2 hours ago, greensboro said:

Client ki direct vendor ani cheppi $85 per hour ki na resume submit chesindu. Client call ayinaka vadu feedback highly positive annadu. Aithe munduki povali ante rate $68 per hour max ki thagginchikovali ledante client reject chesthadu annadu. Nenu direct ga telugu lo vachi na sulli cheeku be nenu neeku istha $68 anna. Vadu phone petti dengindu.

Lol

6 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Now a thought, I am thinking to file a complaint with DOL..and send a screenshot to the vendor..IDC Tech and Deegit Inc, and inform that investigation has started into malpractices and blah blah..that they are discriminating American Workers and showing racism..apart from violating rules..

Cheyi Miya , punyam untadi niku