GPSK Review - Tippandi ra Telugu vaadi Meesam - 4.5/5

sarkaar

Thanks Krish for putting your hard work and Balayya rocked with his majestic performance. Every frame of the movie is excelled. Hard work Paid.

Prathi Telugu vaadu garvincha dagga Movie. Sathakarni lanti king okadu unnadu, adhi mana telugu vaadu ani garvinche roju ee movie valla vachindhi

HATS off to all who worked hard for the  movie.  Special mention about  Balayya for his balanced performance. Balayya won the movie result on the day he selected the script.

And Hema malini excelled as Gauthami, Shryia role is good.

ఓడించా.. మారలేదు..

క్షమించా.. మారలేదు..

వదించా..ఇక మారాల్సిన అవసరం లేదు..

1 minute ago, sarkaar said:

Taruvatha eduduvu gani.

Movie choodu bro. Bagundhi..Bala meeda hate pakkana petti, movie ni just choodu. you will like it

I will watch once ticket price comes down may be second week for krish direction

The first ruler who united the Indian kingdom's 
Initially i was a little hesitant to go becos of balayya's look, but let me tell you Bala krishna excelled in this role.Precisely he is the definition of royalty when it comes to the emperor role . Krish has reached the highest degree of excellence in film making , Thus i conclude him as one of the most promising talents of Telugu film industry, narration is very crispy compared to other period films .Mesmerizing Telugu diction Planning to watch again just for the dialouges , Shriya saran looks ultra decent after santhosham and Ishtam ..Hema malini added royalty to Gauthami's role , cant think of a better actress ..movie looked completely flawless 
BEST DIALOGUES - 
1)Kaalam Chesi ayyina kaalani Kandham 
2)Prasava vedhana Lo thalli Yedupu vinamu kaani Bidda Yedupu Vintam 
3)Simham Cheema Yuddham Lo venu thiragavu ... Simham chache varuku Patti patti champuthundhi .. Cheema Adhi chache varaku kutti kutti champuthundhi
4)Palinchataaniki kaadhu Yee gadda meedha greesasthulaki Yachinchataniki kooda arahatha ledhu ani cheepu 
Inkem kaavali yee cinema choodataniki 
Verdict - #GPSK - PRIDE OF TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY 
Jayaho gauthami putra sathakarni, Anjani Puthra Krishh , 
Best movie in balayya's career.

Just now, jaikol said:

The first ruler who united the Indian kingdom's 
Initially i was a little hesitant to go becos of balayya's look, but let me tell you Bala krishna excelled in this role.Precisely he is the definition of royalty when it comes to the emperor role . Krish has reached the highest degree of excellence in film making , Thus i conclude him as one of the most promising talents of Telugu film industry, narration is very crispy compared to other period films .Mesmerizing Telugu diction Planning to watch again just for the dialouges , Shriya saran looks ultra decent after santhosham and Ishtam ..Hema malini added royalty to Gauthami's role , cant think of a better actress ..movie looked completely flawless 
BEST DIALOGUES - 
1)Kaalam Chesi ayyina kaalani Kandham 
2)Prasava vedhana Lo thalli Yedupu vinamu kaani Bidda Yedupu Vintam 
3)Simham Cheema Yuddham Lo venu thiragavu ... Simham chache varuku Patti patti champuthundhi .. Cheema Adhi chache varaku kutti kutti champuthundhi
4)Palinchataaniki kaadhu Yee gadda meedha greesasthulaki Yachinchataniki kooda arahatha ledhu ani cheepu 
Inkem kaavali yee cinema choodataniki 
Verdict - #GPSK - PRIDE OF TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY 
Jayaho gauthami putra sathakarni, Anjani Puthra Krishh , 
Best movie in balayya's career.

idhi evaru?