Intlo vaddu annaru

kevinUsa

On 1/13/2017 at 3:37 PM, kevinUsa said:

suggestions asking how to deal parents

its ok to go against them but  

25 years  they took care of us  going against is not acceptable so thinking 

Brother, I told you before also, first of all you want to get married if you think you cannot find another girl like her and that you will keep missing her all your life time. 

Even if you get married to another girl and still keep loving this girl, then you are destroying another girl's future...for every small little thing you will start comparing...and you would always think that your previous lover would have treated you better because a) you still lover her b ) you have not seen how she behaves after marriage so you assume with all the good situations you spent together c) you are still missing her...that's not good for your new marital life..

But anyways, my honest suggestion is that you don't get married hastily, one thing I would suggest you do is, don't talk to each other for 6 months or better an year, no contacts at all but just occasional phone calls, in the conversations also dont mention any interest even if she asks...see whether she waits, whether she feels she has been missing you and likewise what you feel...then if still there is fire may be you can think of moving forward....

If I remember the story correctly, Prince Charles and Kate also broke up for an year and that made their love for each other grew more and not less...that made him to propose to Kate...

Men who get married get screwed up and those who don't also get screwed up eventually...give it some time...time will tell if she is for you or not

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbourne

• kevinUsa

• samaja_varagamana

• vendetta

On 1/13/2017 at 0:24 PM, Luke said:

Ep7WXOS.gif  aryasamaj ki velli pelli chesuko

On 1/13/2017 at 1:45 PM, yomama said:

@3$% brahmins aryans ankune vallu ga appatlo. Ade use cheymantunna

3 hours ago, griffins said:

Brother, I told you before also, first of all you want to get married if you think you cannot find another girl like her and that you will keep missing her all your life time. 

Even if you get married to another girl and still keep loving this girl, then you are destroying another girl's future...for every small little thing you will start comparing...and you would always think that your previous lover would have treated you better because a) you still lover her b ) you have not seen how she behaves after marriage so you assume with all the good situations you spent together c) you are still missing her...that's not good for your new marital life..

But anyways, my honest suggestion is that you don't get married hastily, one thing I would suggest you do is, don't talk to each other for 6 months or better an year, no contacts at all but just occasional phone calls, in the conversations also dont mention any interest even if she asks...see whether she waits, whether she feels she has been missing you and likewise what you feel...then if still there is fire may be you can think of moving forward....

If I remember the story correctly, Prince Charles and Kate also broke up for an year and that made their love for each other grew more and not less...that made him to propose to Kate...

Men who get married get screwed up and those who don't also get screwed up eventually...give it some time...time will tell if she is for you or not

GP

true love aithe go ahead .. gc kosam aithe light teesko ni parents cheppindi cheyy... future lo relaxed ga untav

8 hours ago, griffins said:

I did not think of all those  bro 

8 hours ago, griffins said:

very well said  The Warrior

oka vela idi nijam aitey, neeku intlo vaallu vaddu annaru ippudu em cheyali ani thought vachina next minute it is clear that you don't love to that extent... you won't think twice if someone says the same about your parents because you love them... in this case you didn't do so because you don't love her.. so take it easy policy man... The Warrior

11 minutes ago, loveindia said:

oka vela idi nijam aitey, neeku intlo vaallu vaddu annaru ippudu em cheyali ani thought vachina next minute it is clear that you don't love to that extent... you won't think twice if someone says the same about your parents because you love them... in this case you didn't do so because you don't love her.. so take it easy policy man... The Warrior

2.gif

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I did not think of all those  bro 

It's OK bro, that's why we are here to help...anyways...it's a big decision in your life so just be careful...have a break...date other girls...you will know which one is for you...your age is just jujubi now...good luck!!