Top Posters In This Topic

• MindRinger

• mysterious

• Chirupoo

• googlemg

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, speedracer said:

Not worth for badly remade movie from kathi

I thought i wasted my money after watching khaidi, ROUTINE rotta movie, but good message oriented. But after watching GPSK I had to change my opinion. I surely got my money worth for khaidi and viceversa for GPSK. 

5 hours ago, mysterious said:

I thought i wasted my money after watching khaidi, ROUTINE rotta movie, but good message oriented. But after watching GPSK I had to change my opinion. I surely got my money worth for khaidi and viceversa for GPSK. 

Dear mysterious,

I have 9 questions for you:

1) What is a message oriented movie?

2) How do you differentiate it from any other movie?

3) How many message oriented movies have you watched so far?

4) Why are you still the way you are in spite of watching these message oriented movies?

5) Do you achieve a mental micro-orgasm when the actor on the screen delivers the message?

6) Why do you have to watch a movie to get a message?

7) Do you enlighten others by spreading message? Or do you think others must not get the message until they watch the material passed-off-as-art on the screen?

8) If I watch a message oriented movie and tell others the message for free, will you call it piracy?

9) Ultimately, what is the message that you received? And how will it prevent you from using your hand at increasingly shorter intervals to achieve an orgasm?

Thank you.

-mindringer

6 hours ago, mysterious said:

ardam kaledu