Husband kills Lover

Rocky143

Papam lover a bongu emi kaadu. Oka son unaaka kuda illicit relationship endi bhayya. I dont pity the lady at all. If she was so interested in him, divorce ichi vellipovaali. E chetta eshaalu enduku. 

14 minutes ago, kasir7 said:

Papam lover a bongu emi kaadu. Oka son unaaka kuda illicit relationship endi bhayya. I dont pity the lady at all. If she was so interested in him, divorce ichi vellipovaali. E chetta eshaalu enduku. 

Baga tala pogarekki Ila paducheskuntaru lives

59 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Baga tala pogarekki Ila paducheskuntaru lives

avunu uncle nuvve manchi margam lo nadipinchali come on i say

raw

3 hours ago, Rocky143 said:

http://m.indiatimes.com/news/india/bengaluru-woman-commits-suicide-after-husband-kills-her-alleged-lover-269474.html

shoban babu, jagapathi babu and srikanth movies release cheyali all india.... janalu set avtharu%$#$

What is the women trying to do with the lover after commited and married . B***** Munda Sachi manchi panichesindi

3 hours ago, kasir7 said:

she wanted bumchik frm one and money and security from husband ...... dardram vodilinidi le ..... paaapam .... aa son and husband's lives have been spoilt for ever ........ for selfishness of a woman .....