Why such overaction about Indian flag on doormats?

tennisluvr

ByTUSHAR GANAGEon January 11, 2017

Indian Govt just got Indian flag door mat removed from the store. Surprised to see USA flag door mat still hanging around.
1 Comment|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
ByMichelle Mooreon January 11, 2017

Really the American flag as a doormat!! I think this is disrespectful.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• Manikyam

• Sambadu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ninnu rammani adigana ee thread lo ki. Look how others have answered without getting personal, and look at how you got personal at me. I am sure you can't fathom the difference. 

thrd lock chesi pettuko.. hurt ainava.. 

public forum alane untayi. if u cant take it stay away.. dont expect everyone to be so nice to u.. 

Just now, mettastar said:
ByTUSHAR GANAGEon January 11, 2017

Indian Govt just got Indian flag door mat removed from the store. Surprised to see USA flag door mat still hanging around.
1 Comment|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
ByMichelle Mooreon January 11, 2017

Really the American flag as a doormat!! I think this is disrespectful.

there is nothing disrespect ...  right of freedom in this country. 

Just now, Manikyam said:

thrd lock chesi pettuko.. hurt ainava.. 

public forum alane untayi. if u cant take it stay away.. dont expect everyone to be so nice to u.. 

Lol hurt kaadu le kaani genuine question adigithey daaniki nuvvu serious ayinavu. Sarle cool take it easy. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Lol hurt kaadu le kaani genuine question adigithey daaniki nuvvu serious ayinavu. Sarle cool take it easy. 

nuv ekada perigavo telidu.. i dont know what u learned while studying either.. india lo matram flag ni respect chestaru.. 

may be u forgot ur roots.. nothing serious again

Just now, Manikyam said:

nuv ekada perigavo telidu.. i dont know what u learned while studying either.. india lo matram flag ni respect chestaru.. 

Respect is fine man, no one's questioning that. US and UK, Canada akkada kooda respect chestharu that however doesn't mean every thing has to be taken to a diplomatic level. 

No other nation except India has taken it to a diplomatic level involving external affairs ministry, that's what I referred to as overaction. Not the act of respecting the flag. 

Plus you didn't answer one more thing. Intha respect chesevallu flag ni why do they spit in public and litter in public in India. Adi mana matrubhoomi kadaa mari doesn't it deserve respect? 

39 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

ikkada vaavi varasa lekunda bumchick chesukuntaaru so repu india lo endhuku lolli chesthunnaru kodalu tho padukuntey thappu enti ani aduguthaava man ??

vuuu... @tom bhayya

2 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

Does respecting those roots include spitting on the roads in public and littering and trashing the streets? Because a lot of these so called patriots who got offended by the flag on the doormat indulge in such behavior without second thought. 

If those are the roots you are referring to, I am glad to accept I am not a hypocrite when it comes to such. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Koncham overaction accepted

Edhe over action salman Khan  lanti case la lo kuda supisthe baguntadhi

Just now, nandananditha said:

Koncham overaction accepted

Edhe over action salman Khan  lanti case la lo kuda supisthe baguntadhi

Yeah malli aa yedhava ni sootataniki black lo ticketlu konukkuni potharu. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Respect is fine man, no one's questioning that. US and UK, Canada akkada kooda respect chestharu that however doesn't mean every thing has to be taken to a diplomatic level. 

No other nation except India has taken it to a diplomatic level involving external affairs ministry, that's what I referred to as overaction. Not the act of respecting the flag. 

Plus you didn't answer one more thing. Intha respect chesevallu flag ni why do they spit in public and litter in public in India. Adi mana matrubhoomi kadaa mari doesn't it deserve respect? 

ne ques ki thrd ki link ledu.. 

ikada andaru I luv You yes bokka boshanam antaru.. july 4th DC lo road meda pee chesinavadin chusa... 

spit cheyadam intiki velli restroom lo cheyalemu.. can u explain how this is related to the flag

Do you know what is the purpose of forming groups (like housing societies, cities, states, nation)? 

It is because people are comfortable doing silly/idiotic/cruel/ things as a group. Something they can't do as a single person. This flag thing comes under such idiotic things.

Who the fcuk cares, how US/Canada people treat their flags. They are the not the gold standard in human behavior. They just have other idiotic things that they like to do as a group.

bottomline is: All groups suck. And its impossible to live without joining one. This is why I am more comfortable raising/training an artificially intelligent machine, than to bring another kid into this stupid world with stupid people.

-------------

About your other question on why Indians have to escalate this bullshit into ministerial level, the answer is obvious.

Indian govts (all of them) suck, but they like to pretend that they are doing 'something'. How else would you explain a foreign minister tweeting bullshit updates on twitter, and railway minister handing personal touch by providing sanitary napkins to negligent mothers on trains?

This is just a distraction from their incompetency.

--------------

I think childhood programmed reactions man.. common sense tho nee la alochinchali ante one has to think first and undo lot of programmed BS that was taught in our childhood....

gandhi pics sandals in amazon kuda recentga issue aindi.. amazon ni close cheseyali ani godava.. gandhi cheppindi evvadu sadavadu.. panikirani programmed reactions matram vastai ventane.. 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Does respecting those roots include spitting on the roads in public and littering and trashing the streets? Because a lot of these so called patriots who got offended by the flag on the doormat indulge in such behavior without second thought. 

If those are the roots you are referring to, I am glad to accept I am not a hypocrite when it comes to such. 

desam lo edaina tappu jarigithe adhi velethi chupevade desabakthi unnodu.. mana desam lo matram alantolla meda rallu padatai..  annitiki aaha ooho anukuntene desabakthi unnattu.. idisey..