Why such overaction about Indian flag on doormats?

tennisluvr

4 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

ne ques ki thrd ki link ledu.. 

ikada andaru I luv You yes bokka boshanam antaru.. july 4th DC lo road meda pee chesinavadin chusa... 

spit cheyadam intiki velli restroom lo cheyalemu.. can u explain how this is related to the flag

Yes its related. Mana flag meeda antha respect unna vallu they also need to show equal respect to maintaining our country clean ani cheputunna. Flag respect ani anni cheppi last ki poyi street lo ekkada padithey akkada ummesi pokoodadu antunna as a matter of principle. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• Manikyam

• Sambadu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes its related. Mana flag meeda antha respect unna vallu they also need to show equal respect to maintaining our country clean ani cheputunna. Flag respect ani anni cheppi last ki poyi street lo ekkada padithey akkada ummesi pokoodadu antunna as a matter of principle. 

baga adigavu.. kani neeku evaru straight answer chepparu lee uncle.. light tesuko

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Your argument is flawed.

4 minutes ago, solman said:

baga adigavu.. kani neeku evaru straight answer chepparu lee uncle.. light tesuko

Ok. I understand it's an emotional issue for a lot of people and I am not criticizing anyone for it. Just saying those people need to show this passion in other things that matter more to the nation tha's all. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Last week Sushma Swaraj varaku incident poyindi and Amazon Canada finally removed the Indian flag doormat that was being sold on that website. I don't understand, patriotism choopinchukotaniki intha overaction avasarama? I mean what's so disrespectful about Indian flag being on doormat, US and UK lo people wear their flags as bras and bikinis that doesn't mean they are trying to disrespect their flag right. 

Plus look at this, they still have USA flag as doormat. Did you see Obama or Trump make a hue and cry about this, there are better things to deal with manollu enduku intha hyper sensitive untaru. 

https://www.amazon.ca/American-doormat-Personalized-Durable-Machine-Washable/dp/B01K6LHFHS/ref=pd_sbs_201_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4HPJ8VN0X4VPGDMQQ0HN

i don't understand why she made a big issue out of this.  These doormats are not made and sold in India, and how can anyone predict that Canada did a disrespectful thing to India?  If that is the case, India Govt should strictly advise all countries to not do any kind of disrespectful things with Indian Flag since other countries do not know how patriot we all are in India and outside India.

Same is the case with all Indians...they should not use any kind of material made with other country flags and disrespect them.  They should immediately ban or inform the concerned politicians.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Your argument is flawed.

It's okay for it to be. As I stated, I don't want to split hairs here but I just found this over exuberance a little undeserving. I don't wish to debate this any further. 

If you think hard, you can reach the following conclusions.

1. India sucks

2. Indians more so.

3. Rest of the world is no better either.

4. Everything you or anyone has achieved is mostly by chance.

5. The only thing to do is to live out one's life, and die.

6. Atleast one'll improve the soil quality with one's organic remains.

Thanks.

It's okay for it to be. As I stated, I don't want to split hairs here but I just found this over exuberance a little undeserving. I don't wish to debate this any further. 

@3$%

If you think hard, you can reach the following conclusions.

1. India sucks

2. Indians more so.

3. Rest of the world is no better either.

4. Everything you or anyone has achieved is mostly by chance.

5. The only thing to do is to live out one's life, and die.

6. Atleast one'll improve the soil quality with one's organic remains.

Thanks.

@3$%

There's nothing to debate, you are right.

Just that the way you have set this question is wrong. It means you keep going around in circles, with people here, who don't understand the first thing about 'self-introspection'.

You've heard of sheep? You've seen it Trump's rallies. This db is another online manifestation of that word. Everybody has the same opinion here. :)

There's nothing to debate, you are right.

Just that the way you have set this question is wrong. It means you keep going around in circles, with people here, who don't understand the first thing about 'self-introspection'.

You've heard of sheep? You've seen it Trump's rallies. This db is another online manifestation of that word. Everybody has the same opinion here. :)

everybody lo nuvvu kooda unava uncle..?