Why such overaction about Indian flag on doormats?

tennisluvr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• Manikyam

• Sambadu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

TS ki inka artham kaaledhu. That I'm the only guy in this thread who's supporting him. :)

TS seeing things with vomerican eye glasses u broken them takes time to understand u r support

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

TS ki inka artham kaaledhu. That I'm the only guy in this thread who's supporting him. :)

I too support him....I don't know why people are making a big issue of this even though the doormats were not made and sold in India.  How does Canada or any other country know that we show our patriotism towards our country this way.  Indian Government should send out some kind of instructions to all other countries what to do and what not to do with Indian Flag... 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Last week Sushma Swaraj varaku incident poyindi and Amazon Canada finally removed the Indian flag doormat that was being sold on that website. I don't understand, patriotism choopinchukotaniki intha overaction avasarama? I mean what's so disrespectful about Indian flag being on doormat, US and UK lo people wear their flags as bras and bikinis that doesn't mean they are trying to disrespect their flag right. 

Plus look at this, they still have USA flag as doormat. Did you see Obama or Trump make a hue and cry about this, there are better things to deal with manollu enduku intha hyper sensitive untaru. 

https://www.amazon.ca/American-doormat-Personalized-Durable-Machine-Washable/dp/B01K6LHFHS/ref=pd_sbs_201_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4HPJ8VN0X4VPGDMQQ0HN

Because of nasty fking desi rules bro, these desis must be hanged to death @3$%

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Last week Sushma Swaraj varaku incident poyindi and Amazon Canada finally removed the Indian flag doormat that was being sold on that website. I don't understand, patriotism choopinchukotaniki intha overaction avasarama? I mean what's so disrespectful about Indian flag being on doormat, US and UK lo people wear their flags as bras and bikinis that doesn't mean they are trying to disrespect their flag right. 

Plus look at this, they still have USA flag as doormat. Did you see Obama or Trump make a hue and cry about this, there are better things to deal with manollu enduku intha hyper sensitive untaru. 

https://www.amazon.ca/American-doormat-Personalized-Durable-Machine-Washable/dp/B01K6LHFHS/ref=pd_sbs_201_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4HPJ8VN0X4VPGDMQQ0HN

Evadi country meeda vadi prema untadhi...  mana country ni ala kapadukovali ani mana peddalu manaki chepparu..... dani kosame poraduthunam anthe.... 

mana country mana meeda undali kani kinda undadkudadhu.... its giving more respect.... 

USA ki India ki asalu polika ledhu we are more cultured people than USA from the past....  

Now USA is making human beings as robots participate in live game show thats it... India is now converting like that.... 

manam devudiki, mothers iche respect ae India ki ivvamani anthe..... manam kakapothe aevaru respect istharu man ayina..... mana respect isthene vere vadu respect isthadu....

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Just because some other countries have their flag on their bikinis, does it mean you will go around wearing an Indian flag on your underwear?

Does your grape-size intellect ever stop comparing India and the Indian way of life with other countries?

Although the feet are highly respected and people touch the feet of people that they respect, anything that is put under the feet is a sign of destruction, a sign of victory over it. You will see statues of goddesses with demons under their feet.

This is at the root of Indian style of looking at things. It has been around since eons.

If your pea-sized intellect has failed to grasp this, and instead found fault with people who are angry about this, then I believe you should stick to learning multiplication tables.

Holistic progress is achieved when individuals of an entire system work towards it.

Self-respect and Pride are an integral part of any individual and it will directly influence the amount of effort they put towards the well-being of themselves, their family and their country and so on.

I would recommend you lick the boots of the countries that you are comparing yourself with and be their moral and mental slave. If my assumptions are correct, you already wear a false mask.

6 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Just because some other countries have their flag on their bikinis, does it mean you will go around wearing an Indian flag on your underwear?

Does your grape-size intellect ever stop comparing India and the Indian way of life with other countries?

Although the feet are highly respected and people touch the feet of people that they respect, anything that is put under the feet is a sign of destruction, a sign of victory over it. You will see statues of goddesses with demons under their feet.

This is at the root of Indian style of looking at things. It has been around since eons.

If your pea-sized intellect has failed to grasp this, and instead found fault with people who are angry about this, then I believe you should stick to learning multiplication tables.

Holistic progress is achieved when individuals of an entire system work towards it.

Self-respect and Pride are an integral part of any individual and it will directly influence the amount of effort they put towards the well-being of themselves, their family and their country and so on.

I would recommend you lick the boots of the countries that you are comparing yourself with and be their moral and mental slave. If my assumptions are correct, you already wear a false mask.

You are wrong on all counts. I am merely commenting about the fact that there are issues of more pressing importance that could be attested to before such a hue and cry is made out of this particular issue. But then your fake personality and pseudo intellect can't fathom that, and it's not even worth trying to understand the nuances of what I have described. 

It's hypocrites like you that go around thumping your chest in matters of this kind showing your false sense of patriotism while you won't think twice about disrespecting and insulting your own nation in ways that matter more and have long term repercussions. Since creatures like you owe their existence only for the purpose of belittling others that have an opinion contrary to your's, you aren't even fit to live in an autocracy much less a democracy. 

The day you can wrap your brain around trying to understand things that are beyond your non existent ken, you would be better off. And your farts might start stinking a little less.