Top Posters In This Topic

• Bhalla

• TOM_BHAYYA

• nandananditha

• tennisluvr

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Bhalla said:

evarikaina padinda virginia lo ?. Dec 31st roju via VA veltunte reckless driving ticket padindi..don't know how to proceed about this $s@d

va lo naa .. then switch state.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Mari aa speed enti man antha na maree. Adi kooda virginia lo, it's known to be very strict about speed limits. 

Have never known about VA's strict speed limits.. ticket padina tarvata telisindi google cheste.. I was just passing through VA..

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

You should have been directly taken to jail no, jail ki vellava direct ga. 

Nope nannu inkokadini aapadu.. I was told to follow the officer and he stopped some other guy.. nenu edhi silly reason cheppadaniki try chesa vadu nenu ninnu arrest cheyatle santhoshinchu nenu end of the shift la unna ani ticke ichhi 10geymannadu.. around 12 night atla time lo aindhi 

10 minutes ago, Bhalla said:

court date march lo undi.. lawyer ni hire cheskunnava bhayya ?

yes lawyer ki 280 .. total 600 .. tckt padina 15 days ki india trip undi poina.. antha lawyer ey chusukunadu. didnt attend

2 minutes ago, Bhalla said:

speeding.. 89 on 70.. VA lo over 80 velte adi reckless driving anta

Bhalla bro...VA resident uh nuvvu ? 

VA lo 70 velthene pack aitadi...not just above 80 but if you are speeding over 20 miles over the limit, it will also be charged as Reckless in VA...Va has most toughest speeding laws in the entire America.

89 is not a less speed. Do not ignore and make sure you hire an attorney. If its under 80, You can attend court and one can expect charges to be reduces to either improper or speeding...but as it is over 80 MPH, Get an attorney and deal with the case.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I had reckless charge for speeding in VA couple of months back, but having a clear driving record with ni violations in the past, My charge was reduced to speeding and was fined $200. 

So, If you can tell me what was the range of speeding and which county, I will refer you to an attorney who can deal with your case. Do not ignore as it criminal misdeamanor charge and wil have lasting effect.

I was driving at 89 speed on 70 speed freeway..county is Smyth..

4 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

yes lawyer ki 280 .. total 600 .. tckt padina 15 days ki india trip undi poina.. antha lawyer ey chusukunadu. didnt attend

ticket padinappudu entha speed lo unde bhayya ?. 

first insurance vasipotadhi and you will have a 6 points on you. If you higher a lawyer he would reduce your reckless to improper driving(3 pointer) and would also suggest you to take classes. recommend to catch hold of a lawyer. 

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bhalla bro...VA resident uh nuvvu ? 

VA lo 70 velthene pack aitadi...not just above 80 but if you are speeding over 20 miles over the limit, it will also be charged as Reckless in VA...Va has most toughest speeding laws in the entire America.

89 is not a less speed. Do not ignore and make sure you hire an attorney. If its under 80, You can attend court and one can expect charges to be reduces to either improper or speeding...but as it is over 80 MPH, Get an attorney and deal with the case.

Im not a resident of VA.. lawyer ni hire cheskundaam anukuntunna.. kaani need suggestions on which lawyer I should hire..

34 minutes ago, Bhalla said:

evarikaina padinda virginia lo ?. Dec 31st roju via VA veltunte reckless driving ticket padindi..don't know how to proceed about this $s@d

get a lawyer , he'll mostly get it downgraded to a speeding violation...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:
33 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You should have been directly taken to jail no, jail ki vellava direct ga. 

Edo pake pakodi post esadu candidate. Not nammable 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

@3$%

Nammithe 150 speed lo vellina ... Boss movie ki time aypotundani speed chesa ani cheppa .. just warning ichi odilesadu ani cheptadu@3$%@3$%