Social media doing more damage than good to society/people?

Cool

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

There was a book called "The Shallows". Compulsory reading for anyone who wants to know how the internet revolution and social media generation in particular is destroying the core of humanity. 

Danikosam book chadavalsina avasaram ledu when you go to a party or getogethers see how many ppl are actively involved in conversation 

2 hours ago, Cool said:

I am wondering if this social media some how doing more damage to the people than helping? Like slow poisson, it started slowly changing the way people think and behave. 

Poison not poisson  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Danikosam book chadavalsina avasaram ledu when you go to a party or getogethers see how many ppl are actively involved in conversation 

Adokkate kaadu man. Aa book lo baaga research chesi rasadu. Plus he explains things you can't very apparently see and how it's influencing our society's future. 

53 minutes ago, PendurthiBabu said:

But its good for India for few years at least. News is reaching fast everywhere and social media campaigns are helpful in helping people. Not so in western countries. Like that girl telecasted her suicide live on facebook.

india lo bhi nxt ade trend anta naa matta

33 minutes ago, Doola said:

can u give me few examples 

i saw people being so different on FB the way they potray them selves and way they talk....I am not saying it is wrong or right, but noticed a Change of behavior for the sake of getting appreciation and few likes.

2 hours ago, Cool said:

i saw people being so different on FB the way they potray them selves and way they talk....I am not saying it is wrong or right, but noticed a Change of behavior for the sake of getting appreciation and few likes.

Kk

6 hours ago, Cool said:

I am wondering if this social media some how doing more damage to the people than helping? Like slow poisson, it started slowly changing the way people think and behave. 

True. facebook lo status updates gurinchi aithe cheppakkarledu. Whatsapp lo kooda, you saw my msg yesterday but did not reply type lo tagaledutunnai relationships. I removed last seen and read status, life prashantanga undi......