why our film industry calls these ungrateful idiots to our country ?

JANASENA

1 minute ago, stockdazzler said:

pakis feel superior lol braces_1

yes. They do. They will end any argument on this with, we are fair, tall and gorgeous, and more desirable.

personally, I don't engage with those kinds, but I know they exist. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JANASENA

• lazybugger

• siru

• mastercheif

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No. I mean their attitude. Pakistanis think that Indians are short, dark, and ugly.

North Indians think the same of south Indians.

Many of them carry this image of Indians/South Indians in the back of their mind, and will slip up during conversations.So to me, both of them are the same assholes.

state state ki oka country ga icchesthey oka pani ayepothundhi

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

They literally think that south Indians are semi barbarians without much of a culture. I live among them. 

Pakistanis think the same of indians too. I'm not surprised by the comments of Pakistani actors.

not all northies are tall and fair.. maybe Punjab, Jammu,Himachal ppl but definitely not all north states

9 minutes ago, mettastar said:

^^

nenu aythey nijangane ala feel ayya, i lived few years among people who were from different states atleast 7 or 8  different states.

every state group thought they are best and rest of them are crap. southies ante palletooru uneducated dumb fellows laga chuse vallu northies. 

3 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

ee L thappithe inka yevaru dhorkalaedha aa SRK gaadiki india mottham meedha heroine gaa cheyyataniki.....

emundhi ra dheenilo

ade gaa idedo pedda andhagatthe deeedni chippa moham choodatam kosam gila gila kotteskuntunnam marei memu

amma  paki actress, matter ledamma neelo atleast on glamor qoutient inka pakkaki velli oka maanchi sound party ni pelli cheskoni set aypo london lo

Light thesukondi...... jaali vesthondhi aah ammayi paina......

Kukka kanna darunamaina bathuku adavalladhi aah Mattala desham lo.......

Tanu ala matladaka pothey......peeeka kosi nariki 10gutharu...... evadu emi cheyyaledu.... 

okka rules levu.... govt ledu aah country lo..... so dont take these words seriously..... she jus saying what she needs to say to survive.....thats it...

Mana gold bagunte...veellaki ila matlade avakasam vachedhi kadhu ga..... so its our mistake...as in Film Industry and audience

Just now, MrDexter said:

Light thesukondi...... jaali vesthondhi aah ammayi paina......

Kukka kanna darunamaina bathuku adavalladhi aah Mattala desham lo.......

Tanu ala matladaka pothey......peeeka kosi nariki 10gutharu...... evadu emi cheyyaledu.... 

okka rules levu.... govt ledu aah country lo..... so dont take these words seriously..... she jus saying what she needs to say to survive.....thats it...

Related image