CBN chemchas

yomama

4 minutes ago, SUBBARAVU said:

haha idiots don't know that hyperloop is a big scam... it's not physically possible with current building materials and technology.. as the name says it's just "HYPE". .. nothing in it.

here is the video explains why this HYPERloop is a scam: 

scam hyperloop kadu raja, la to sf cali govt tried to start a bullet train, daniki budget some 70billions o ento slate cheste hyperloop 20billions lopale finish chesi inka shorter time of travel ani start chesaru. If its a scam why would MIT, TU delft and other world engg schools run around for project competitions ?? Texas lo test track petti mari chesaru ga last year testing for a quarter mile or so. 

Oh by the way, you should prolly say a youtuber debunks MIT scientists work, may be that will get some more attention lol

Just now, yomama said:

scam hyperloop kadu raja, la to sf cali govt tried to start a bullet train, daniki budget some 70billions o ento slate cheste hyperloop 20billions lopale finish chesi inka shorter time of travel ani start chesaru. If its a scam why would MIT, TU delft and other world engg schools run around for project competitions ?? Texas lo test track petti mari chesaru ga last year testing for a quarter mile or so. 

You need to read up on this topic. The technology for Maglev train is already proven and in operation in China and Japan. It's not a test project. Forget about budget. MIT and TU delft only sponsored project competitions, that is exactly that a theoretical and test on lab scale tracks. The test track in texas proves nothing. It's just a train on tracks. It was a demonstration to get more investment into this scam. At present there is no where this Hyperloop thing is in operation and will probably never will. 

1 minute ago, yomama said:

well apparently we dont have the OIL money or we did but reliance stole it LOL. Saudi will be getting its track real soon.

This is just marketing man, it will never be in operation. That technology is known for near a century. No one attempted to do it because it is not practical and also very dangerous. 

2 minutes ago, SUBBARAVU said:

You need to read up on this topic. The technology for Maglev train is already proven and in operation in China and Japan. It's not a test project. Forget about budget. MIT and TU delft only sponsored project competitions, that is exactly that a theoretical and test on lab scale tracks. The test track in texas proves nothing. It's just a train on tracks. It was a demonstration to get more investment into this scam. At present there is no where this Hyperloop thing is in operation and will probably never will. 

watch this, before you make those statements LOL

21 minutes ago, yomama said:

Because there is a tremendous potential for skilled labor, growth, huge water projects and a whole lot of industry spectrum establishing in Andhra. I believe if they come up with a Hyperloop project connecting major cities like vijaywada,Guntur, vizag,nellore, tirupathi, kadapa, anantapur it will be easier for skilled labor to move around freely across the state and work. Imagine boarding a train in Anantapur and getting down in Amaravati in 30 minutes to go to work!! Thats where the future is in! More man hours , less hassle of traffic and better connectivity. If they design pods to move goods like veggies etc that will do a solid favor for people. You can travel from coastal andhra to seema and sell fresh veggies during day and get back home in 40 minutes!! The possibilities are endless!

20 billion dollars antunnav..which means 1,30,000 crore rupees. antha amount ki breakeven avalante ticket entha undali? nuvvu chilipi ga 20 rupees kg tomato ammali antunnav. is it feasible?  

1 minute ago, tables said:

20 billion dollars antunnav..which means 1,30,000 crore rupees. antha amount ki breakeven avalante ticket entha undali? nuvvu chilipi ga 20 rupees kg tomato ammali antunnav. is it feasible?  

lets not jump into conclusions, i believe all of you are way smarter than me, you prolly know how to make it feasible and make it work for everyone of us.

Sand and Soil in Andhra is not suitable for Hyperloop kind of projects man.

dont spoil the agriculture land atleast by this useless ideas..@psycopk @yomama

Just now, yomama said:

watch this, before you make those statements LOL

I am as excited as you are about this becoming a reality. But it will never become one. The reason is simple it is physically not possible and very dangerous for passengers in it. 

In lab we can take the materials upto maximum failure limit, but cannot be done in real life. Lab is a safe environment, you can take precautions to avoid injury. But in Hyperloop people will die if there a simple crack in the system.

I am assuming you are an engineer, I suggest you read and analyze it yourself. The videos you are showing are marketing videos and laboratory scale.

4 minutes ago, SUBBARAVU said:

I am as excited as you are about this becoming a reality. But it will never become one. The reason is simple it is physically not possible and very dangerous for passengers in it. 

In lab we can take the materials upto maximum failure limit, but cannot be done in real life. Lab is a safe environment, you can take precautions to avoid injury. But in Hyperloop people will die if there a simple crack in the system.

I am assuming you are an engineer, I suggest you read and analyze it yourself. The videos you are showing are marketing videos and laboratory scale.

how come saudi signed an agreement to build the project this year with hyperloop one?? is that a scam?

6 minutes ago, yomama said:

how come saudi signed an agreement to build the project this year with hyperloop one?? is that a scam?

It's not an agreement to build the Hyperloop, it's an letter of intent or memorandum of understanding (MoU) to explore the possibility to build a system there. This is one of the tricks with startups; sign an agreement like this and raise more investment. It's win win for both parties, govt can claim they are developing this and tell its people. 

35 minutes ago, SUBBARAVU said:

It's not an agreement to build the Hyperloop, it's an letter of intent or memorandum of understanding (MoU) to explore the possibility to build a system there. This is one of the tricks with startups; sign an agreement like this and raise more investment. It's win win for both parties, govt can claim they are developing this and tell its people. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/318104461/HyperLoop

i think i understood where all of this rumors started from. Hyperloop One has a faulty leadership as in Shervin Pishewar is the crook here. That MOFO used the company as a giant marketing machine. This is what happens, when an idiot with no engineering passion becomes a CEO to a game changing industry. Fck him and his family politics.

I read the court case and its clear that this bastardd used company money for pay2play games. 

I think there are many hyperloop companies out there who are working hard to make this happen.