Gym Suggestion..

Bestguy

I need some suggestions regaridng my Work out plan:

Currently my BF %: 24.7 % (Height :5'6 Weight 150 Lbs)

My main goal to increase lean muscle mass (currently 112.4 lbss) and reduce fat (which is at 36.6 lbs)..Major goals to increase biceps and tighten belly part.Can you suggest how  workout for the whole week to reach the goals.

Thanks in Advance..

Just now, The Warrior said:

first meal diet alavaatu chesukoo... nee body adopt chesukovataniki time padthadi and do cardio for a while

I been doing cardio and other ab exercises for past 2-3 years..

20 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

I need some suggestions regaridng my Work out plan:

Currently my BF %: 24.7 % (Height :5'6 Weight 150 Lbs)

My main goal to increase lean muscle mass (currently 112.4 lbss) and reduce fat (which is at 36.6 lbs)..Major goals to increase biceps and tighten belly part.Can you suggest how  workout for the whole week to reach the goals.

Thanks in Advance..

for your weight, getting lean muscle aint hard, 

do crunches for about 100 every day, stary away from sugars and minimize carbs, do cardio for about 2-3 days a week and spend 30 minutes, (anyhting you feel good, cycleing, elipitical, or run, i'd suggest run)..keep drinking loads of water, 

biceps - do barbell curls, incline dumbell curl, sittin concentration curl, (stary off only with lower weights like 20-25 pounds, 20 reps 5 sets, alternate days alternate curls, drink good protein, like muscle protein, one more thing do not swing or anything to complete your set, make sure you do perfect without swinging, doesnt matter the reps number, even if you do 10, its still good, you can increase reps count later,,

Warning: DO NOT lift heavy weights that your are not comfortable with

SInce this is some weights, please tale enough proteins (meat, beans, shakes, etc.,), if you eat rice everyday cut it down slowly..

Good Luck!!!, let me know if you need any info!! Happy workout!!

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

for your weight, getting lean muscle aint hard, 

do crunches for about 100 every day, stary away from sugars and minimize carbs, do cardio for about 2-3 days a week and spend 30 minutes, (anyhting you feel good, cycleing, elipitical, or run, i'd suggest run)..keep drinking loads of water, 

biceps - do barbell curls, incline dumbell curl, sittin concentration curl, (stary off only with lower weights like 20-25 pounds, 20 reps 5 sets, alternate days alternate curls, drink good protein, like muscle protein, one more thing do not swing or anything to complete your set, make sure you do perfect without swinging, doesnt matter the reps number, even if you do 10, its still good, you can increase reps count later,,

Warning: DO NOT lift heavy weights that your are not comfortable with

SInce this is some weights, please tale enough proteins (meat, beans, shakes, etc.,), if you eat rice everyday cut it down slowly..

Good Luck!!!, let me know if you need any info!! Happy workout!!

Time teesukoni raasina anduku chala thanks bro..Thank you so much for the inputs..Will follow these..

be ragular to gym 

before staring your workout just consume a glass of milk with a spoon of protien 

after workout drink butter milk lassi or whatever body vedi chesindhi ante oka 15 days egiripothadi gym 

work out cheyyali at the same time body heat peraga kunda chusukovali

1 hour ago, fake_Bezawada said:

be ragular to gym 

before staring your workout just consume a glass of milk with a spoon of protien 

after workout drink butter milk lassi or whatever body vedi chesindhi ante oka 15 days egiripothadi gym 

+1 i eat cucumber and cucumber water..  especially when you start working out after long gap .. uh vediki sachina ..

11 hours ago, Bestguy said:

I been doing cardio and other ab exercises for past 2-3 years..

2-3 years nunchi chestunnava ?? seriously look at your diet . it doesnt take more than 4 months to get down to your desired goal. if your cardio , diet and water intake are on point. 

3 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

be ragular to gym 

Strictly no milk before workout...take protein powder with water adi kuda wrkout ki 1:30 hr mundu....caffeine teeskunte best workout ki 30 min mundu...better have some green tea...and don't do ab exercises unless you loose belly fat...just do cardio..running and jump ropes...it's better to lower your body fat to  17/18 and then start working on building muscle...youtube lo chaala workout channels unnai...follow any one of those...work outs kante diet important..30% workout and 70% diet. 

35 minutes ago, afdbzindabad said:

2-3 years nunchi chestunnava ?? seriously look at your diet . it doesnt take more than 4 months to get down to your desired goal. if your cardio , diet and water intake are on point. 

2-3 yeas ante mari regular kadhu..On and off ga velthunna..Diet follow avvali inka nunchi..

25 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

2-3 yeas ante mari regular kadhu..On and off ga velthunna..Diet follow avvali inka nunchi..

1 hour ago, afdbzindabad said:

Yeah 2-3 yrs ante seriously look at your diet. Elagoo workout chestunna ani addagolu ga tintunnavemo. Especially lots of rice or brown rice.

whoever says brown rice is good for health is a myth, macros should be properly consumed. Whether you eat brown or white a whole lot than you supposed to you are not doing a favor to yourself. Brown rice manchidii ani ekkuva tintaru normal annam laga that's bad. 

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah 2-3 yrs ante seriously look at your diet. Elagoo workout chestunna ani addagolu ga tintunnavemo. Especially lots of rice or brown rice.

whoever says brown rice is good for health is a myth, macros should be properly consumed. Whether you eat brown or white a whole lot than you supposed to you are not doing a favor to yourself. Brown rice manchidii ani ekkuva tintaru normal annam laga that's bad. 

Nenu regular vella ledhu..Vellina waste gaa cardio cheytam..I agree didnt had proper diet and proper exercise till now.. roju veltam cardio chesii evoo chinna chinna exercises chesi ravtam idhe na aproceduree.. monnati varkuu my aim is to  only loose weight..Alani picha picha ga emi tina ledhuu ..Weight aythe tagga 170 nunchi 150 ki vacha..Main goals ippudu muscle built chewydam..Thx for suggestion..