Gym Suggestion..

Bestguy

6 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

Nenu regular vella ledhu..Vellina waste gaa cardio cheytam..I agree didnt had proper diet and proper exercise till now.. roju veltam cardio chesii evoo chinna chinna exercises chesi ravtam idhe na aproceduree.. monnati varkuu my aim is to  only loose weight..Alani picha picha ga emi tina ledhuu ..Weight aythe tagga 170 nunchi 150 ki vacha..Main goals ippudu muscle built chewydam..Thx for suggestion..

Hmm ltt cheyyi bro I will give basic workouts. resistance training chestu konchem konchem cardio cheyyi. Make an habit of going to gym daily even if you have nothing that's what I suggest and looking at ppl in gym you feel motivated.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Hmm ltt cheyyi bro I will give basic workouts. resistance training chestu konchem konchem cardio cheyyi. Make an habit of going to gym daily even if you have nothing that's what I suggest and looking at ppl in gym you feel motivated.

Thamks for the inputs..

Just now, Bestguy said:

ltt..

Nee avva evening cheyyi nenu ista exercises or else go to bodybuilding.com akkada chala vunnai you can choose workouts based on your level of expertise 

squats.in 

ofcourse gurumann bhai website kuda vundii and most important part diet is the key 

23 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Nee avva evening cheyyi nenu ista exercises or else go to bodybuilding.com akkada chala vunnai you can choose workouts based on your level of expertise 

squats.in 

ofcourse gurumann bhai website kuda vundii and most important part diet is the key 

bro nuvvu ltt chey mannavu chesanu..will wait for your reply..