**NFL** Enlighten me Please ***

kal

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

hahaha yo... it was the toughest defense with very good defense.. dont see the stats in the last 2 to 3 years.. NFC west always had very good defense.

evadi division lo vadki kastaalu common ey. mari pats ki first 4 games lo no qb... and bills tho lost kuda. 

utti stats chusi.. div easy antey etla bro

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kal

• TheBrahmabull

• chekgoogledi

• Ara_Tenkai

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

it doesn't matter wheather steelers are able to score a touch down or not.. its about winning.. Do you know the capacity of Ben ? he is toughest QB in current era/hard to bring him down... He is not great QB, but some how he will find a way to win.. Brady some times like a P...  simple reason.. got it ..

If I am steelers fan, I would be concerned with why my 6' 5" QBs passes are being batted down.. he ain't short Drew Brees

Just now, kal said:

My first NFL game was 2012 SB.. I saw the game and Patriots lost. I didn't know about their past.

I liked their fighting spirit till end and became fan of the team that lost!

OK .. so you dont know much about other teams if you saw first NFL game in 2012.. you can like team whatever you want.. But don't act like other teams dont have history or credibility..

So even i saw great fighting spirit in other teams.. one of them was steelers. in fact gaints fought too well..  Go check AFC east records in the last 10 years..

some what Pats always had easy regular season..

25 minutes ago, kal said:

Please someone enlighten me why people are taking Steelers and Packers over Patriots... just because of media hype? or simply you hate Patriots' success?

Packers almost coughed up 18 point lead and won by an improbable FG..

Steelers couldn't score a TD against KC top defense..

Patriots scored 34 points against #1 defense..

PIT vs KC match lo andaru KC won ayidi annaru but PIT gelichindi. KC offense was good but WR missed some catches that costs match.

A roju evadu baga adithe vadu gelistharu.

People pick their teams based on what they like in the Players.

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

ippudu endi vayya @kal andaru pats jai anala endi ?   . oka vela gelisthe sampelagunnav kada janalani.. 

DOnt get me wrong.. nee lage kotha vochina Warriors fans kooda matladutharu ..

agreed.@3$%

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

OK .. so you dont know much about other teams if you saw first NFL game in 2012.. you can like team whatever you want.. But don't act like other teams dont have history or credibility..

So even i saw great fighting spirit in other teams.. one of them was steelers. in fact gaints fought too well..  Go check AFC east records in the last 10 years..

some what Pats always had easy regular season..

ide problem andaritho..

easy schedule anedem ledu.. these people dominated such a way everything looks easy.. (same goes with Peyton's team)

Schedule is something that NFL decides, Patriots choose chesukoru kada. they play who ever is scheduled

No matter how easy was the schedule they still had to beat good teams in Playoffs and in Superbowl right?

NY Jets always had great defense and you only play 6 games in your divison and 10 outside..

3 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

ippudu endi vayya @kal andaru pats jai anala endi ?  @3$% . oka vela gelisthe sampelagunnav kada janalani.. 

DOnt get me wrong.. nee lage kotha vochina Warriors fans kooda matladutharu ..

Compare Pats to Spurs.. oka artham untundi..

No one need to cheer for Pats.. media and migata vallandaru Pats pani ayipoyindani antunte enduko telusukundam ani

17 minutes ago, kal said:

There is difference!

Pats have a arguably #1 QB, good system and #1 coach.. 

I hated AUS cricket for their sledging and not respecting other players/countries not for their success..

With Pats.. no trash talking ever, just do your job thing

Lol do you really watch NFL bro? NE is only team with more controversies than any other team in past 10yrs 

33 minutes ago, kal said:

Please someone enlighten me why people are taking Steelers and Packers over Patriots... just because of media hype? or simply you hate Patriots' success?

Packers almost coughed up 18 point lead and won by an improbable FG..

Steelers couldn't score a TD against KC top defense..

Patriots scored 34 points against #1 defense..

Nuvu ikada kavalani hadavidi cheyadam kante......endi babu idhi.....Pats is most favorite ani andaru opukunrau kada.....ala ani Pats ki roju puja cheyala......

Every fan wants his/her team to win like you. 

Just now, chekgoogledi said:

Lol do you really watch NFL bro? NE is only team with more controversies than any other team in past 10yrs 

I only said about trash talking..