MAVNI babulu oka doubt ochindi

tennisluvr

11 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

ma colleague okadu Aus citizen, akkada kuda mana telugu vallu mesthri companies pettesaru ata. State projects antha mana mesthrilu hawa ata. Development side like Java/.Net aithe pakka job ani tolded...

its good you have someone who can guide you... its better to apply ASAP atleast to be on safeside.. 

In My opinion .. apart from USA..

Canada comes next then Australia..or Europe

2 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

I second this. Nothing is said and done. Don't give up on MAVNI yet and at the same keep your ducks in a row and be on top of other options as well. In the end, it is what it is. 

@gr33d  *=:

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah just now frnd toh discussing lite mavni. Next option endoo chudali inka. 

Bro I wanna apply to Canada too. Do you think I can give IELTS with a week's preparation? 

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah just now frnd toh discussing lite mavni. Next option endoo chudali inka. 

I had given TOEFL in the past way back in 2004 with 2 days of preparation and got 300/300. IELTS I have heard is even easier, can you confirm? 

2 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

idhi too much man, army ki sign up aina vallaki kuda ila hand ivvadam

There is such a thing as honor. I still believe some of it is left in the world, OPM breach ayindi oppukunta but how are we in anyway responsible for that? But to victimize us for something beyond our control doesn't speak very well for the world's greatest Army. 

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah man.. As I already mentioned in many of my posts... DoD can make and break anything.. moreover MAVNI is a wartime enlistment program so its upto DoD and Pentagon whether to retain or revoke. they can revoke the contracts any time.. ofcourse as an enlistee you too have the choice not to ship... but it is what it is... everything is after the Military in this country.. so they can make break stuff based on nations interest. sorry to know this.. but don't lose hope...

They can revoke it very well, but how's it in anyway honorable for them to break their side of the contract for no mistake of our's? Why even bother taking and enlisting so many people in, when they had no intention on keeping them on board? You can say anything about how it's a question of national defense and all that, but at the end of the day all of us whose contracts will be canceled had nothing to do with the breach, or the delay, or anything that's preventing them from completing our background checks. 

If anything it's just abuse of power. 

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

ma colleague okadu Aus citizen, akkada kuda mana telugu vallu mesthri companies pettesaru ata. State projects antha mana mesthrilu hawa ata. Development side like Java/.Net aithe pakka job ani tolded...

Australia is known to be an openly racist nation and culture. Better to go to Canada, if you can bear the cold for 4 months of the year. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I wanna apply to Canada too. Do you think I can give IELTS with a week's preparation? 

a week is more than enough man! take couple of sample tests, that should do! 

2 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

idhi too much man, army ki sign up aina vallaki kuda ila hand ivvadam

nuv endi mavni ki against ga rally chesetodivi sudden ga e ragam ethinav? ye galiki aa side ugutunav ga%$#$

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

They can revoke it very well, but how's it in anyway honorable for them to break their side of the contract for no mistake of our's? Why even bother taking and enlisting so many people in, when they had no intention on keeping them on board? You can say anything about how it's a question of national defense and all that, but at the end of the day all of us whose contracts will be canceled had nothing to do with the breach, or the delay, or anything that's preventing them from completing our background checks. 

If anything it's just abuse of power. 

bro, 1700 ppl ni ship chestaru anta ga ne number undemo dantlo, why are you even worried now? ina 2 years kada nek inka 1 year undi ankunta?

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

bro, 1700 ppl ni ship chestaru anta ga ne number undemo dantlo, why are you even worried now? ina 2 years kada nek inka 1 year undi ankunta?

Yeah more than one year undi bro. But last year natta nadakana nadichindi investigation, ade pace toh ee year nadusthey inka anthey pack up e. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yeah more than one year undi bro. But last year natta nadakana nadichindi investigation, ade pace toh ee year nadusthey inka anthey pack up e. 

picha light man, funds release avagane finish avtay backlogs nuv worry avaku asal. You have time and you will ship.

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

a week is more than enough man! take couple of sample tests, that should do! 

Thanks man. Canada backup plan pettukutunna man. I heard Canadian market is very small for IT, I am thinking of applying for MBA in the top Canadian colleges man. Hopefully with a PR and a local MBA degree I might atleast be able to find a mid level manager position. So IT ela poyina I can look for options beyond the field of IT.