MAVNI babulu oka doubt ochindi

tennisluvr

Just now, yomama said:

picha light man, funds release avagane finish avtay backlogs nuv worry avaku asal. You have time and you will ship.

Yeah hope so, still trying to keep fit and motivated. Aa MAVNI forum konni rojulu chadavatam manesthey better, full disco going on akkada ninnati nundi. Evadiki ishtam ochinattu vaadu cheptunnadu _%~

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I wanna apply to Canada too. Do you think I can give IELTS with a week's preparation? 

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I had given TOEFL in the past way back in 2004 with 2 days of preparation and got 300/300. IELTS I have heard is even easier, can you confirm? 

No need of preparation too just I booked the exam %$#$ and wrote 6 yrs back

nek telso ledo back in 2012 time lo mavni musesaaru oct lo and nobody knew when it will reopen asal avadu ane talk kuda vachindi kani motham program ni change chesi intake ni 5000 ki penchi open chesindru before that language ki 150 no ento unde total intake. So you never know, nen wait chese apdu kuda ilane anaru delay avtondi avtondi ani, nadi investigation finish kuda avale ship date vachindi ala avtay. so dont worry man.

Just now, jbourne said:

No need of preparation too just I booked the exam %$#$

I am booking right now bro. Just giving myself 2 weeks just in case. This weekend Barnes and Noble lo test prep section ni attack attack. ~*^

Just now, yomama said:

nek telso ledo back in 2012 time lo mavni musesaaru oct lo and nobody knew when it will reopen asal avadu ane talk kuda vachindi kani motham program ni change chesi intake ni 5000 ki penchi open chesindru before that language ki 150 no ento unde total intake. So you never know, nen wait chese apdu kuda ilane anaru delay avtondi avtondi ani, nadi investigation finish kuda avale ship date vachindi ala avtay. so dont worry man.

Oh okay hope President garu does something. I am all excited about Trump thatha taking over, gobbemma administration MAVNI ni motham s**ka nakinchesindi fingering tho. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah hope so, still trying to keep fit and motivated. Aa MAVNI forum konni rojulu chadavatam manesthey better, full disco going on akkada ninnati nundi. Evadiki ishtam ochinattu vaadu cheptunnadu _%~

aa forum lo chala mandi fear mongers unaru, 80% ki sakkaga info undadu, kondari cases lo they had black marks in history and still cried foul on mavni investigation to spread rumors, i have seen it. So follow LTC Stock or Recruiters on there.

1 minute ago, yomama said:

aa forum lo chala mandi fear mongers unaru, 80% ki sakkaga info undadu, kondari cases lo they had black marks in history and still cried foul on mavni investigation to spread rumors, i have seen it. So follow LTC Stock or Recruiters on there.

I am actually thinking of talking to Lt Col Stock man just for one hour. Problem is she charges $500/hr ayina oka sari matladi chooddamani thinking. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Oh okay hope President garu does something. I am all excited about Trump thatha taking over, gobbemma administration MAVNI ni motham s**ka nakinchesindi fingering tho. 

asalu daca ni mix cheyadam pedda buthu man, it was cleverly done by democrats to water down a successful program. Mavni army recruiting programs lo huge success, because wide talent vachindi army loki and they had highly positive reviews. Kani ila votes kosam illegals ki ivvali ani obama push cheyadam to MAVNI ki break padindi. I am aware of a sentiment in the army thouggh, vere nation vallu army lo teskodam endi ane oka opinion kuda undedi, but world wars nundi they used to recruit immigrants into armed forces. So valla sentiment ki pedda valid support undedi kadu recruitment community lo, but politics killed it end of the day.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I am actually thinking of talking to Lt Col Stock man just for one hour. Problem is she charges $500/hr ayina oka sari matladi chooddamani thinking. 

500/hr aa i think she will lower that to a 100 if itts a mavni case. oka sari try chey. Between she never asked for money from mavnis before, i have seen her giving away valuable legal advises for free, afterall she was the pioneer for this great program.

14 minutes ago, yomama said:

nuv endi mavni ki against ga rally chesetodivi sudden ga e ragam ethinav? ye galiki aa side ugutunav ga%$#$

nenu eppudu mavni ki against kadu bro, na patha posts chudu. I only warned that people who are ready only should go and not for citizenship etc..

14 minutes ago, yomama said:

asalu daca ni mix cheyadam pedda buthu man, it was cleverly done by democrats to water down a successful program. Mavni army recruiting programs lo huge success, because wide talent vachindi army loki and they had highly positive reviews. Kani ila votes kosam illegals ki ivvali ani obama push cheyadam to MAVNI ki break padindi. I am aware of a sentiment in the army thouggh, vere nation vallu army lo teskodam endi ane oka opinion kuda undedi, but world wars nundi they used to recruit immigrants into armed forces. So valla sentiment ki pedda valid support undedi kadu recruitment community lo, but politics killed it end of the day.

Yes gobbemma and vaadi administration baaga sanka nakincharu program ni. Manchiga unna program ni brashtu pattinchi modda goodapali anedi democrats ni choose nerchukovali. Poye mundu freedom, hope, change ani lavadalo speechlu malli

40 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

They can revoke it very well, but how's it in anyway honorable for them to break their side of the contract for no mistake of our's? Why even bother taking and enlisting so many people in, when they had no intention on keeping them on board? You can say anything about how it's a question of national defense and all that, but at the end of the day all of us whose contracts will be canceled had nothing to do with the breach, or the delay, or anything that's preventing them from completing our background checks. 

If anything it's just abuse of power. 

@tennisluvr

True.. I agree ... Its absolute abuse of power but it is what it is bro... at least this country is giving opportunity to foreign nationals to be part of their military which many countries in the world don't.. they should have been mindful of the fact  that most of those breaches were by born locals. but the repercussions of the act effects everyone.. it is getting really difficult to get clearances now a days... 

DoD should have considered processing the applications of already signed applicants. but all they wanted is to reduce the burden on officials and go by their word.

30 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

aa forums lo undedi max.. worrying for nothing ppl.. bro.. only take some seniors / Sergeants messages seriously.. and go to that forum once you get your shipdate and to ask whats going on currently..

35 minutes ago, yomama said:

@yomama 2009 lo open chesaru as a Pilot Program... 2010 lo close chesaru... and reopened it in 2013.

previously language ki 60 unde.. then 2013 FY ki first round 60 then second round ki 120 per language chesaru..

now 5000 intake chesaru.. also reserves ki open chesaru.. (which is really very good for ppl in IT) ..

MAVNI ki hope chaala undi.. it will reopen for sure... but it might take 1 to 3 years ..

@tennisluvr @dakumangalsingh @kakatiya @kevinUsa