MAVNI babulu oka doubt ochindi

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

For us, training the students for just few hours and manipulating the skills as per requirement is a big issue. My firm who always delivered great solutions to clients screwed up 2 great projects and reputation because some bloke joined my firm as 7+ exp guy, who got trained for few hours from some other bloke. He should have told us he has no experience but he didn't because he said he thought he would not get great billing and would be terminated immediately. 

you should have done more stringent interview process man if that was the case... when you have a delivery firm, you have to be more careful in that scenario.... I have given chances to many students personally if I see their interest in work... If I am not going to supervise them, I wont take the decision or call to hire them...

6 minutes ago, loveindia said:

nenu naa 20% teeskodam lo em tappu undo nuvvu cheppu and naa business valla kanisam 10 mandi job chestunnaru... easy money vastundi consulting lo ani nuvvu cheppadamey kaani nenu ee roju varaku chudaledu... neku telistey naaku cheppu...

and week ki oka suggestion tho vastaav ga, company petti employees ni andarini techukoni profit share ani vankay ani, atleast alanti sollu vaagudu nenu vaagatledu... I am saying pelli is a big deal, do not abuse it atleast in the name of citizenship... american citizen avakapotey em aagipodu ani cheppa...

tappu undi sodara, ne shoes lo nek correct anpistondi, athani shoes lo ataniki adi correct anpistondi because we all have unique problems. 

Ne matter ke vastey 20% ni normalize chesav chudu ade tappu! Bonding of labor is slavery! Ne valla 10 mandiki jobs ravadam endi brother, nuv emana sql product ni rasava leka sql implementation firm emana pettava? ledu kada? mari, 10 mandiki jobs aina chestunaru ani normal ga anesav chudu that is where the core-issue is at! Nuv ye product cheyakunda oka bodyshop petti ila dialogues eyadam em bagaledu.

Secondly you are right, nen ikada business ideas gurinchi discuss chesta apudapdu, its not a bad thing(migata janala laga heroes kosamo, castes kosamo kottukune threads eyanu). When the time is right, nen chesta kani ne laga body shop petti 20% teskodam lo tappemundi ani aite matladanu le! I would rather start late but come up with a product, kashtam aina agriculture chesi aina jobs ista emo kani ne lekka mandi mida kurchoni aite tinanu, sorry this is my opinion!

3 minutes ago, loveindia said:

It's not a matter of national pride man, it's a matter of character... pelli anedi joke aa... Future lo okavela if you have to tell someone, I got gc through marriage and divorce ani, what people will judge, not just indians... indians judgement don't care.. evvaraina sare antunna... GC kosam aa moment lo vachina thought ni follow avvaku ani cheptunna man...

@loveindiaI have respect for your technical knowledge and your curiosity to learn new technical things bro. So don't take it personally, but don't just assume that I am doing all this merely for citizenship. Okkariki okkokka reason untundi to do things the way they do it. For me I can't see myself going back to India and starting life from ZERO again if I were to go back. That doesn't mean I dislike India the nation or the people, as I said US is the world I know and this is where I want to live forever. India lo poyi malli zero nunchi start ayye interest ledu, I have friends that tried doing it who are repenting it now everyday. 

Nuvvu annavu citizenship kosame Army join avutunnamu ani, that's one of the benefits no one's denying it. But then a lot of people join for various other reasons some because the Army helps pay for their college tuition that their families can't afford it, some out of a motto of service to the nation etc. Citizenship isthunaru join ayyamu annantha matranna it's not like we won't be fulfilling our service in the Army. It's a contract agreement and everyone benefits. Just like how you are running your business, I am not saying that you are doing anything illegal because I don't know how you operate. 

But only profit motive to ne nuvvu business naduputunnavu ani nenu annana? So why do you have to make such accusations on me? 

5 minutes ago, loveindia said:

I taught many students without money even from this db many people... didn't take a dollar from them... teaching is my passion... placing them is a part of the job I do... I take money only if students are from a consultancy... not if they are individual... and if money was my main motto I wouldn't even reply telling you its not a good idea... and FYI , i am not on GC.. so naaku vundi kabatti ninnu wait cheyamani kuda cheppatle...

Okay bro that's why I am not making any personal accusations against you. You may not be like 99% of the mestris again as I said if you aren't like that don't take it personally nenu ninnu insult cheyyatledu. What I am saying is, nuvvu ala cheyataniki neeku reasons unnayi. Nenu US odili polenu anataniki naaku naa personal reasons unnayi. 

As I have mentioned earlier, I don't want to start my life from ZERO again in India. So US is my country now and I am going to do anything to live and settle here for good. 

5 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

vammoo endhi man e racha nuvvema vasthuvu va ship avvadaniki manishivi va

Haha ship ante shipping to camp ani man. That's the term they use in the Army circles. 

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes good point. Let's hope that Trump can make some difference. 

nak telsu man, nen akad nunde vacha delays are outrageous. Na honest suggestion is e lopu manchi vendors ni contact lo pettuko devops ki. Training aina ventane ait lo unapde marketing start chesi calls tesko, manchi contract job kottu, aa tarvata nuv evarnina date cheyachu evarnina marry cheskovachu. 

Remember persistence is the key to success. MAVNI close ayindachu, kani contract sign chesina vallu matram pakka ship avtaru if they dont have any negative records! Nuv physical ga fit avvu and linkedin lo manchi reccruiters ni approach avvu. Ne experience ki manchi opportunities vastay, i know of a guy making 80$ per hour on w2 today, in devops. Citizen ayadu mavni through, he is very happy!

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay bro that's why I am not making any personal accusations against you. You may not be like 99% of the mestris again as I said if you aren't like that don't take it personally nenu ninnu insult cheyyatledu. What I am saying is, nuvvu ala cheyataniki neeku reasons unnayi. Nenu US odili polenu anataniki naaku naa personal reasons unnayi. 

As I have mentioned earlier, I don't want to start my life from ZERO again in India. So US is my country now and I am going to do anything to live and settle here for good. 

I agree and I am not saying anything against to that as well... All I am saying don't make GC just blind fold you....

9 minutes ago, loveindia said:

I taught many students without money even from this db many people... didn't take a dollar from them... teaching is my passion... placing them is a part of the job I do... I take money only if students are from a consultancy... not if they are individual... and if money was my main motto I wouldn't even reply telling you its not a good idea... and FYI , i am not on GC.. so naaku vundi kabatti ninnu wait cheyamani kuda cheppatle...

if this is true , i respect you!

1 minute ago, yomama said:

nak telsu man, nen akad nunde vacha delays are outrageous. Na honest suggestion is e lopu manchi vendors ni contact lo pettuko devops ki. Training aina ventane ait lo unapde marketing start chesi calls tesko, manchi contract job kottu, aa tarvata nuv evarnina date cheyachu evarnina marry cheskovachu. 

Remember persistence is the key to success. MAVNI close ayindachu, kani contract sign chesina vallu matram pakka ship avtaru if they dont have any negative records! Nuv physical ga fit avvu and linkedin lo manchi reccruiters ni approach avvu. Ne experience ki manchi opportunities vastay, i know of a guy making 80$ per hour on w2 today, in devops. Citizen ayadu mavni through, he is very happy!

*=:yourock

9 minutes ago, loveindia said:

you should have done more stringent interview process man if that was the case... when you have a delivery firm, you have to be more careful in that scenario.... I have given chances to many students personally if I see their interest in work... If I am not going to supervise them, I wont take the decision or call to hire them...

There is a big difference between skills required to clear an interview and skills required to deliver an effective solution. Few hours training is sufficient or in most cases froxy is enough to clear interview where as you need years of experience to deliver great solution. People didn't realize until now and some body shops were able to take advantage of this. 

My point is once we start doing unethical things, it doesn't matter how much effort we put. It all comes to bite back us one way or other. 

6 minutes ago, yomama said:

tappu undi sodara, ne shoes lo nek correct anpistondi, athani shoes lo ataniki adi correct anpistondi because we all have unique problems. 

Ne matter ke vastey 20% ni normalize chesav chudu ade tappu! Bonding of labor is slavery! Ne valla 10 mandiki jobs ravadam endi brother, nuv emana sql product ni rasava leka sql implementation firm emana pettava? ledu kada? mari, 10 mandiki jobs aina chestunaru ani normal ga anesav chudu that is where the core-issue is at! Nuv ye product cheyakunda oka bodyshop petti ila dialogues eyadam em bagaledu.

Secondly you are right, nen ikada business ideas gurinchi discuss chesta apudapdu, its not a bad thing(migata janala laga heroes kosamo, castes kosamo kottukune threads eyanu). When the time is right, nen chesta kani ne laga body shop petti 20% teskodam lo tappemundi ani aite matladanu le! I would rather start late but come up with a product, kashtam aina agriculture chesi aina jobs ista emo kani ne lekka mandi mida kurchoni aite tinanu, sorry this is my opinion!

I use my money to create my own product, I have a team of 3 in india and I also do different things through the money I make through placing people or training them... As I said, I am interested in making money but definitely not losing my character while I am in the process of doing it....

1 minute ago, loveindia said:

I agree and I am not saying anything against to that as well... All I am saying don't make GC just blind fold you....

Yeah I agree with you on that. Again as I said I am not against India man as a nation or anything. Naa friends US lo 6-7 years experience unna taravatha went back to India. They said that the Indian IT corps are extremely unprofessional and have zero ethics. Veellu US lo MS chesi ikkada 6-7 years pani chesi vellaru andukani akkada locals veellani kavalani insult cheyataniki trying, ego satisfaction kosam valla lobbies form chesi veellani target cheyatamu, team get togethers ki outings ki veellani exclude cheyatamu. All because they were jealous of these guys for doing their MS and working here for a few years while they have to lick their bosses armpits to even get an onsite posting. 

Ilanti news vinnaka nannu India gurinchi akkada work culture gurinchi positive ga think cheyamantava cheppu. That's why no matter I will try my best to never go back to India permanently and become a victim of these kullu politics. Of course as you said my judgment shouldn't be blinded just by GC. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yeah I agree with you on that. Again as I said I am not against India man as a nation or anything. Naa friends US lo 6-7 years experience unna taravatha went back to India. They said that the Indian IT corps are extremely unprofessional and have zero ethics. Veellu US lo MS chesi ikkada 6-7 years pani chesi vellaru andukani akkada locals veellani kavalani insult cheyataniki trying, ego satisfaction kosam valla lobbies form chesi veellani target cheyatamu, team get togethers ki outings ki veellani exclude cheyatamu. All because they were jealous of these guys for doing their MS and working here for a few years while they have to lick their bosses armpits to even get an onsite posting. 

Ilanti news vinnaka nannu India gurinchi akkada work culture gurinchi positive ga think cheyamantava cheppu. That's why no matter I will try my best to never go back to India permanently and become a victim of these kullu politics. Of course as you said my judgment shouldn't be blinded just by GC. 

army antey I have good opinion... be it us or india or also pak... life pedutunnaru country kosam ani... ikkada accumen laanti vallu army lo cheritey gc vastadi enjoy cheyochu ilantivi chusi naaku chiraku vesindi mavni peru anteney... ippudu nuvvu pelli divorce antey inka peaks ki vellindi... so andukey cheppanu pelli is big thing...gc too but less than pelli ani...

Just now, loveindia said:

army antey I have good opinion... be it us or india or also pak... life pedutunnaru country kosam ani... ikkada accumen laanti vallu army lo cheritey gc vastadi enjoy cheyochu ilantivi chusi naaku chiraku vesindi mavni peru anteney... ippudu nuvvu pelli divorce antey inka peaks ki vellindi... so andukey cheppanu pelli is big thing...gc too but less than pelli ani...

Where's @acumannow a days btw? I didn't see him here for a long time 

2 minutes ago, loveindia said:

I use my money to create my own product, I have a team of 3 in india and I also do different things through the money I make through placing people or training them... As I said, I am interested in making money but definitely not losing my character while I am in the process of doing it....

good for you man, thats how employers have to be. Products cheyakunda years tarabadi just oka shop petkoni raktam tage vallani chusa nen, anduke ala ana nothing personal! 

Nuv ala product oriented ga chestunte then you are an entrepreneur not a body shop guy! decade us experience lo chala mandi employers arachakalu chusi ila matlada, not to just single you out! nek teliyandi kadu aa dallas stories!