MAVNI babulu oka doubt ochindi

tennisluvr

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@loveindiaI have respect for your technical knowledge and your curiosity to learn new technical things bro. So don't take it personally, but don't just assume that I am doing all this merely for citizenship. Okkariki okkokka reason untundi to do things the way they do it. For me I can't see myself going back to India and starting life from ZERO again if I were to go back. That doesn't mean I dislike India the nation or the people, as I said US is the world I know and this is where I want to live forever. India lo poyi malli zero nunchi start ayye interest ledu, I have friends that tried doing it who are repenting it now everyday. 

Nuvvu annavu citizenship kosame Army join avutunnamu ani, that's one of the benefits no one's denying it. But then a lot of people join for various other reasons some because the Army helps pay for their college tuition that their families can't afford it, some out of a motto of service to the nation etc. Citizenship isthunaru join ayyamu annantha matranna it's not like we won't be fulfilling our service in the Army. It's a contract agreement and everyone benefits. Just like how you are running your business, I am not saying that you are doing anything illegal because I don't know how you operate. 

But only profit motive to ne nuvvu business naduputunnavu ani nenu annana? So why do you have to make such accusations on me? 

Nee alochana correct ee ....... risk lu untay jagratha baa

nuv anakapoyina chepthadu baa....prove chesukovali kada non-profit organization ani @3$%

45 minutes ago, yomama said:

tappu undi sodara, ne shoes lo nek correct anpistondi, athani shoes lo ataniki adi correct anpistondi because we all have unique problems. 

Ne matter ke vastey 20% ni normalize chesav chudu ade tappu! Bonding of labor is slavery! Ne valla 10 mandiki jobs ravadam endi brother, nuv emana sql product ni rasava leka sql implementation firm emana pettava? ledu kada? mari, 10 mandiki jobs aina chestunaru ani normal ga anesav chudu that is where the core-issue is at! Nuv ye product cheyakunda oka bodyshop petti ila dialogues eyadam em bagaledu.

Secondly you are right, nen ikada business ideas gurinchi discuss chesta apudapdu, its not a bad thing(migata janala laga heroes kosamo, castes kosamo kottukune threads eyanu). When the time is right, nen chesta kani ne laga body shop petti 20% teskodam lo tappemundi ani aite matladanu le! I would rather start late but come up with a product, kashtam aina agriculture chesi aina jobs ista emo kani ne lekka mandi mida kurchoni aite tinanu, sorry this is my opinion!

How come 20% is wrong.

say you are a company which produces a product just say computer 💻 if the cost price is $800 and you sell it for $1000 with a profit of $200 how come that's wrong ?? 

Bonding labor ekkada vundii if the employees of love india are not comfortable with him I think they are free to go. 

Naako doubt adminstrative fee company run cheyandaniki fee H1 fees taxes love india vere bank nunchi appu tesukoni Katta ledu kada if loveindia is doing unethical practices like per diems or employees ni thang cheyadam lantivi cheste you can target him but I don't see any wrong if he is properly training the ppl and making them competent and placing them in a job 

fyi naaku love India ankul ki em frndshp ledu just my two cents as I have observed a tend of bashing him for having a consulting firm for no reasons ikkada disco endii ankul company gurinchii enduku ochchindii disco laa

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

@kakatiya@yomama@dakumangalsingh

Right now if you were to get a GC during the wait time to get shipped, meeku shipping immediate ga untundi BCT ki. In as little as 7 days ani chepparu Sergeant okaru MAVNI forum lo. So here's my question: oka vela nenu evarnanna marriage chesukunte ikkada citizen ni naaku immediate ga conditional GC osthundi kadaa adi use chesukuni nenu naa shipping expedite chesukunte, let's say naaku citizenship ochindi ante post BCT. 

Aa taravatha oka vela nenu divorce proceedings initiate chesina kaani once citizenship ochindi ante adi revoke cheyatamu chaala kashtamu. Oka manchi lawyer ni pettukuni vaadiki baane paisalu ichukunna cho naaku citizenship undi pothundi marriage kooda easy ga annul ayipotundi. Ee idea workout avutundi antara, what are your thoughts and opinions on this? 

Bro ilanti thoughts ela ochchinayii. 

Entha big schools lo chadivina don't they teach you perseverance is the key to success ani. You have good intellect good grip over subject technical expertise vundii. If you try you can work for any company in the world with your current set of skills. But why do you think this way marriage divorce for sake of GC or citizenship pity you 

22 minutes ago, jbourne said:

How come 20% is wrong.

say you are a company which produces a product just say computer 💻 if the cost price is $800 and you sell it for $1000 with a profit of $200 how come that's wrong ?? 

Bonding labor ekkada vundii if the employees of love india are not comfortable with him I think they are free to go. 

Naako doubt adminstrative fee company run cheyandaniki fee H1 fees taxes love india vere bank nunchi appu tesukoni Katta ledu kada if loveindia is doing unethical practices like per diems or employees ni thang cheyadam lantivi cheste you can target him but I don't see any wrong if he is properly training the ppl and making them competent and placing them in a job 

fyi naaku love India ankul ki em frndshp ledu just my two cents as I have observed a tend of bashing him for having a consulting firm for no reasons ikkada disco endii ankul company gurinchii enduku ochchindii disco laa

Nothing wrong as long as the activities doesn't affect the other people. In my case, our firm had bad experience with one guy we recruited, who got trained but no experience. My white boss did the interview and recruited him not knowing he got trained for few days and didn't have real-world experience needed to finish project. He almost screwed up the whole implementation project. Of course, we had to work for 80 hours for free to compensate.

Most support jobs can be handled with minimal training. But most development jobs need proper experience to design great solution. Since this incident we made strict policy of interviewing only in-person and only do 2 months contract. We will extend only if we like the candidate. 

19 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Bro ilanti thoughts ela ochchinayii. 

Entha big schools lo chadivina don't they teach you perseverance is the key to success ani. You have good intellect good grip over subject technical expertise vundii. If you try you can work for any company in the world with your current set of skills. But why do you think this way marriage divorce for sake of GC or citizenship pity you 

Bro ippudu ade kadaa chesthundi. As for pity, thanks bro. But I will pity myself if for any reason I happen to end up in India in the future working in IT there. Adi rakunda ee prayatnalanni. 

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Nothing wrong as long as the activities doesn't affect the other people. In my case, our firm had bad experience with one guy we recruited, who got trained but no experience. My white boss did the interview and recruited him not knowing he got trained for few days and didn't have real-world experience needed to finish project. He almost screwed up the whole implementation project. Of course, we had to work for 80 hours for free to compensate.

Most support jobs can be handled with minimal training. But most development jobs need proper experience to design great solution. Since this incident we made strict policy of interviewing only in-person and only do 2 months contract. We will extend only if we like the candidate. 

Bro I have a lot of experience in everything but development. I understand development it's just that I haven't done a lot of hands on development, but now I am thinking it's perhaps best to be a developer in the long term. For someone like me that understands IT but has no experience as a developer, how do you think I should proceed bro? I am at a crossroads here. 

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Nothing wrong as long as the activities doesn't affect the other people. In my case, our firm had bad experience with one guy we recruited, who got trained but no experience. My white boss did the interview and recruited him not knowing he got trained for few days and didn't have real-world experience needed to finish project. He almost screwed up the whole project. Of course, we had to work for 80 hours for free to compensate.

Yeah these days kids are choosing based on where or how to achieve high billing 

not thinking that they are confident enough of whether they can learn or do it. They just think that 7 yrs is just a number but they don't really think what ppl expect of a 7 yrs guy 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro ippudu ade kadaa chesthundi. As for pity, thanks bro. But I will pity myself if for any reason I happen to end up in India in the future working in IT there. Adi rakunda ee prayatnalanni. 

Hmm 😒 elagoo environment issue valla earth 10gi potadii don't think too much may be one year  2 yrs ki prepare avvu not more than that 

25 minutes ago, jbourne said:

How come 20% is wrong.

neku simple logic chepta inuko repu DOL audits esindi anuko fake resumes consultancies anitti mida, employer simple ga shop ettestadu appudu employees katha endi? e scenario lo good employer, bad employer em undadu all employers will close the shop, appudu loveindia lanti manchi employers kinda unde employees situation endi ani askingbrahmilaughing.gif

nuv chepindi correct ye , pina na second reply chudledu emo nuv, loveindia products chestuna babu ani chepinaka nen apologize chesina and clarity ichina. Cool down man, employer manchodu aite nen enduku tappu padta? 

20% anedi tappa ani adigav kada mari full time employee kinda medical benefits, 401k, insurances, paid leaves, h1b fees kadtunadu emo adugu. avi anni kadte 20 kadu 30% teskunna evadu feel avadu. Thing is loveindia lantollu chala takkuva 100 lo 1 unaru alantollu

Just now, yomama said:

neku simple logic chepta inuko repu DOL audits esindi anuko fake resumes consultancies anitti mida, employer simple ga shop ettestadu appudu employees katha endi? e scenario lo good employer, bad employer em undadu all employers will close the shop, appudu loveindia lanti manchi employers kinda unde employees situation endi ani askingbrahmilaughing.gif

nuv chepindi correct ye , pina na second reply chudledu emo nuv, loveindia products chestuna babu ani chepinaka nen apologize chesina and clarity ichina. Cool down man, employer manchodu aite nen enduku tappu padta? 

20% anedi tappa ani adigav kada mari full time employee kinda medical benefits, 401k, insurances, paid leaves, h1b fees kadtunadu emo adugu. avi anni kadte 20 kadu 30% teskunna evadu feel avadu. Thing is loveindia lantollu chala takkuva 100 lo 1 unaru alantollu

Yeah agreed Nee apology naa post tarvata achchindii yomama lanti manchi vyakthi meeda enduku antha harsh ga matladina ani raath bar  roya mamu

but I saw some ppl bashing loveindia for having a consulting firm for no reason just any topic that loveindia is in they circumvent and take it there 

4 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Yeah agreed Nee apology naa post tarvata achchindii yomama lanti manchi vyakthi meeda enduku antha harsh ga matladina ani raath bar  roya mamu

but I saw some ppl bashing loveindia for having a consulting firm for no reason just any topic that loveindia is in they circumvent and take it there 

brahmilaughing.gif ne yevva ne satires ki nen peg esi din raat rona hai. loveindia e thread lo esindu kani konni threads lo hypocritical ga matladindu anduke nen aa point raise chesina nannu nuv ida time waste chestu em pikinav ani ana kani nene apologize chesina ga, iga na mida gussa hona bundh kar miya. 

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

brahmilaughing.gif ne yevva ne satires ki nen peg esi din raat rona hai. loveindia e thread lo esindu kani konni threads lo hypocritical ga matladindu anduke nen aa point raise chesina nannu nuv ida time waste chestu em pikinav ani ana kani nene apologize chesina ga, iga na mida gussa hona bundh kar miya. 

Love india ankul eppudu mazak chestad only in Sql bi azure power Bi lanti key words vunna thread lo he will give valuable info 

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I have a lot of experience in everything but development. I understand development it's just that I haven't done a lot of hands on development, but now I am thinking it's perhaps best to be a developer in the long term. For someone like me that understands IT but has no experience as a developer, how do you think I should proceed bro? I am at a crossroads here. 

I can understand bro. Based on my experience,  If you want to be in pure development, best place to start is services-based firms (like niche players who do implementations in one specific area of technology. Choose your strongest area in IT and start from there.). If you have other plans in the career and do not want to stick to one area in IT, try getting a FT in one of the decent product-based firms and can grow from there - architect/lead/manager so on. 

2 hours ago, loveindia said:

I am not moral policing or generalizing him man... pelli anedi pedda vishayam ani cheptunna... citizenship kosam india ni tittamanna ready unnattu unnaru ee lekkana... inka american army veellu em chestaaru when gc is the main motto antunna...

@loveindia bro.. neeku consultancy unda.. PM me some details... need help... for my friend..