MAVNI babulu oka doubt ochindi

tennisluvr

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah bro I am in reserves. I am not going to drills now a days, future soldier drills voluntary nee istam ani maa unit commander cheppindi. But I plan to start going again soon. 

@Quickgun_muruganis right nothing is official till BCT is over. Kaani 2 years DEP meeda unte DEP loss ani chepparu kada other video lo. One year ayipoyindi, inka one year lo naadi case close avvakapothey toorupu tirigi ongovale. 

at this point of time even they don't know how many DEP losses will occur and how long it will take to finish all the background checks. 

Wow.. 1 yr ayinda dep lo? Hope u r almost there bro.. Talk to your recruiter and also to one of the investigator to get updates

Mavni is dead and done now folks. 90% of those people who have signed up last year will be thrown out and their contracts canceled. The Army hasn't even decided what the CI investigation is going to be like and they will likely take their sweet time deciding that. All that is going to count towards your DEP period and no one's expected to finish all the background checks within 2 years from the day you enlist. 

There are people who have signed by in April and May of 2015 who still don't have their cases adjudicated, and now they still have to go through the CI background check. So no way they are going to finish 2 years of DEP getting all the investigations finalized. This essentially means that all those people that have signed up for MAVNI after May 2015 are not going to make it to the BCT. 90% of them atleast, this is Army's way of canceling your contracts in an indirect manner. 

Zor ka jhatka dheere se lage. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Mavni is dead and done now folks. 90% of those people who have signed up last year will be thrown out and their contracts canceled. The Army hasn't even decided what the CI investigation is going to be like and they will likely take their sweet time deciding that. All that is going to count towards your DEP period and no one's expected to finish all the background checks within 2 years from the day you enlist. 

There are people who have signed by in April and May of 2015 who still don't have their cases adjudicated, and now they still have to go through the CI background check. So no way they are going to finish 2 years of DEP getting all the investigations finalized. This essentially means that all those people that have signed up for MAVNI after May 2015 are not going to make it to the BCT. 90% of them atleast, this is Army's way of canceling your contracts in an indirect manner. 

Yeah just now frnd toh discussing lite mavni. Next option endoo chudali inka. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

idhi too much man, army ki sign up aina vallaki kuda ila hand ivvadam

6 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

idhi too much man, army ki sign up aina vallaki kuda ila hand ivvadam

Yeah atleast one positive thing is my fitness levels increased. 

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ielts rasa express entry ki try chesta inka Canada patha documents anni open cheyali

I am thinking of Australia, Canada chali na valla kadu..

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

I am thinking of Australia, Canada chali na valla kadu..

Australia lo jobs ekkuva levu kada bro maa frnd valla Akka PR apply chesi bellindij she is now working in a convenient stores waste 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Australia lo jobs ekkuva levu kada bro maa frnd valla Akka PR apply chesi bellindij she is now working in a convenient stores waste 

ma colleague okadu Aus citizen, akkada kuda mana telugu vallu mesthri companies pettesaru ata. State projects antha mana mesthrilu hawa ata. Development side like Java/.Net aithe pakka job ani tolded...

21 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

yeah man.. As I already mentioned in many of my posts... DoD can make and break anything.. moreover MAVNI is a wartime enlistment program so its upto DoD and Pentagon whether to retain or revoke. they can revoke the contracts any time.. ofcourse as an enlistee you too have the choice not to ship... but it is what it is... everything is after the Military in this country.. so they can make break stuff based on nations interest. sorry to know this.. but don't lose hope...

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah man.. As I already mentioned in many of my posts... DoD can make and break anything.. moreover MAVNI is a wartime enlistment program so its upto DoD and Pentagon whether to retain or revoke. they can revoke the contracts any time.. ofcourse as an enlistee you too have the choice not to ship... but it is what it is... everything is after the Military in this country.. so they can make break stuff based on nations interest. sorry to know this.. but don't lose hope...

I second this. Nothing is said and done. Don't give up on MAVNI yet and at the same keep your ducks in a row and be on top of other options as well. In the end, it is what it is.