SSRS Reports Developer in AZ. max rate is $38/hr c2c all inclusive

Android_Halwa

33 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Aipoindi...antha aipoindi..

38 C2C...

aipoindi...dukan bandh...middle layers gallu, vendor gallu danchukuntunnaru...

ninna okathi 8+ years .net full mvc wpf exp ki 45 anta dallas lo. fuck off you  will get an opt guy ani email pettina @3$%

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Haha yeah Tempe downtown pothe ASU bayata full of homeless people in the day. Nenu akkade chadiva okappudu so ex alumni ani cheppukuni bratikeyachu homeless vallatho. 

yeah man...homeless, so much culture..we can have fun..

I had another guy called today, from ICONMA...he literally threatened me saying if you want job or not...hell with these guys...he wants my entire immigration history from day 1 when i entered into USA along with passport copy, visa stamps, ...and he even demanded my b.tech marks sheet and grade...all these for a 9+ role with TCS and billing was max $50...

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Most position at Microsoft are like that these days...standard billing rate...doesnt matter which ever technology you are, developer role, it is $50...analyst role, $45...and length of the contract, durantion, scope...to hell with it...

2 months..3 months..high rate of uncertainity at microsoft man...

Wow and all these days I was thinking that Microsoft was a very professional company. 

Idantha mana desi labor galla chalavena? outsourcing companies f***ked it up? 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I had another guy called today, from ICONMA...he literally threatened me saying if you want job or not...hell with these guys...he wants my entire immigration history from day 1 when i entered into USA along with passport copy, visa stamps, ...and he even demanded my b.tech marks sheet and grade...all these for a 9+ role with TCS and billing was max $50...

@3$%

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Wow and all these days I was thinking that Microsoft was a very professional company. 

Idantha mana desi labor galla chalavena? outsourcing companies f***ked it up? 

Come on man...Microsoft is bigtime f c u k e d up these days...Motham Infy batch,Cogni batch, Sambar batch..

and more over, thats thenature of Microsoft business...90% of the projects are short term man...2-3 months projects..and no need to discuss about the rate part anymore..its fixed...50-45...just like charlotte market..

I was thinking Microsoft to be mecca of IT...but after living in seattle and getting to know and hear about microsoft closely, its not a mecca any more...don't know where the innovation is happening but at redmond, its all silly business.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Come on man...Microsoft is bigtime f c u k e d up these days...Motham Infy batch,Cogni batch, Sambar batch..

and more over, thats thenature of Microsoft business...90% of the projects are short term man...2-3 months projects..and no need to discuss about the rate part anymore..its fixed...50-45...just like charlotte market..

I was thinking Microsoft to be mecca of IT...but after living in seattle and getting to know and hear about microsoft closely, its not a mecca any more...don't know where the innovation is happening but at redmond, its all silly business.

Innovation still happening at Amazon and maybe to some extent at Zillow I guess in Seattle. 

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Haha yeah Tempe downtown pothe ASU bayata full of homeless people in the day. Nenu akkade chadiva okappudu so ex alumni ani cheppukuni bratikeyachu homeless vallatho. 

Inkendiku lateuuu come on vuu