Girl Reaction On FRUSTRATED Indian student in America USA

solman

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:
Yes, you are correct about you bro. U are THE WASTE fellow. Congrats finally u analyzed what you are.
Gourav Mopidevi
Where r u in US? Or going to ? Beware TRUMP is confused 😖 about Muslims. As I said I was waste fellow l, right now I'm not. in India where r u from? Because most Muslims in Hyderabad doesn't know Telugu or don't want to speak Telugu...anyways I maintained constrain(google meaning for it) comparing my past self with those people present,past and future. So ya, shaik be safe.
telugu nee kanna baganey matladata but nee la chatta matram matladanu... I am proud to be a Muslim no matter what others think whether it is TRUMP or MODI. To be honest, You have no common sense so i don't need your suggestions. And you were an EX WASTE FELLOW antav antey kada.. ok I will correct myself dear EX WASTE FELLOW.

Gourav Mopidevi
I didn't said not to be proud I said be safe it isn't suggestion. Everyone one must be proud of their religion that's what India taught. Andhra Na I mean general Ga Andhra side Muslims e Telugu baga matladutaru. Anyways ex waste fellow Edo okati don't care past is past present defines future. Dear muslism, dear shaik whatever 🙄 looks like u r hurt by video so u commented that means I have some points which justify you. Maybe u r waste fellow or what who cares u know u r self what u r that said as u commented and hurt I consider u to be present waste kachada fellow who went to us during mella.

@~`