need suggestion on eh nalugu ead

CoolBabu

1 hour ago, crazymatta said:

asalu antha ganam docs emunay bro attorney tho cheyinche antha..

callin @SwamyRaRa eppudu vuu vuu anakapothe kodiga helf cheyachu ga naa matta 07Q8xn.gif

Sonthamga chesey man..(you can ask ur Emp about 140 copy so that you will have it) enjoy 

1 hour ago, EXPLORER said:

cool babu,

FYI, i have applied myself, H4 EAD came in 2 months. check for the checklist in immihelp or path2 usa.  get $380 money order in usps.

aaa attorney icchededo naaku ivvu nee chepta

Gp

22 minutes ago, nissan said:

repu ragane velli federal register lo aa page ni chimpesthadu anta..ee cancellation thokka thotakura endhuku santhakam bokka ani@3$%

ab ki baar trump sarkaar i@3$%

Its better to get it done with attorney if you're applying for h1 & h4 extension under premium! Within 15 days anniti decision telustadi and h4 ead card tondarga ostadi!! Else do it on your own! It might take at least 2 months as suggested by other members.

Attorney may charge you nominal fee for clubbing h4 ead application along with h1 and h4 application.. naku $250 charge chesaru which I had to bear.. h1 and other fee was paid by employer.

7 hours ago, chittibob said:

Its better to get it done with attorney if you're applying for h1 & h4 extension under premium! Within 15 days anniti decision telustadi and h4 ead card tondarga ostadi!! Else do it on your own! It might take at least 2 months as suggested by other members.

Attorney may charge you nominal fee for clubbing h4 ead application along with h1 and h4 application.. naku $250 charge chesaru which I had to bear.. h1 and other fee was paid by employer.

My case is applying for h4ead first time bro. No extensions. What if I change location after applying. How to deal with that ?

On 1/20/2017 at 10:52 AM, CoolBabu said:

My case is applying for h4ead first time bro. No extensions. What if I change location after applying. How to deal with that ?

you will have to notify uscis about your address change. or usps lo you can forward your mail to new address!