Common Factor in Telangana and Jallikattu Issue

raskosamba

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

First if you want to discuss with me, don't degrade Tamil people, by giving them names (WTF is LiMaT?). I have nothing to do with people who abuse Tamils.

All issues have to do with Central govt overreach affecting TamilNadu. One of the most popular issues is with regards to National Entrance Test that is being forced on TamilNadu, when the previous state govt banned all competitive exams for entrance into Medical colleges.

TamilNadu was fiercely fighting this imposition until last year, when again a Supreme Court decision meant that TN had to share its medical seats (which it created with state funds) with other state students. This issue is much more stark in post graduate medical studies where number of seats in TamilNadu is highest in all of India.

So TamilNadu loses out with this arrangement. There is simmering anger against this for the past one year. Anger against the central govt. 

There's anger against the state govt too, for different reasons.

Having said so...Im also not interested in discussing with you are if you prejudiced to MALIT people....I talk in this way bcoz they too call Telugu as GUlte....

They overlook Telugu guys for no reasons....Telugu vaallu TN em extras cheyyaru...Ee MALIt doralaki maa ollu antey adho type Chinna choopu....

Anyways thanks for info on seat sharing stuff ..i guess if the institutes are national funded and got NiT status they have have to share the seats to other states right ??

Assuming that Tamils are united, and Telugus are not, is just a case of trying to find a problem to which you already have the solution.

Andhra people do not think that they have a good reason to agitate. When they do, they will unite and agitate.

Caste is not that much of a big factor in AP, like it is TN. people who talk about Tamil unity, don't know jackshit about it. Tamils are perhaps the most divided people ever. May be Kannadigas can give them competition.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Division is a net gain for Andhra Pradesh. Except it now has a clueless CM who wants to build a 'world class' city, without first taking advantage of AP's traditional industries.

Anyway, AP is not starved for resources like TamilNadu, and they are fairly well off and content. So they won't agitate, unless their situation gets worse.

But if there is an attack on Telugus, they will agitate. And more fiercely than the Tamils ever will. Tamils are so much tamer compared to most other linguistic groups in India.

New version of Tamils unleashed...good to know different perspective atleast..

3 minutes ago, KABALI said:

Many other things ??? 

Jara chepundri bhai..endho...andariki thelsthai gaaa..

Coming to jalli kattu...scientific reasons Enti...

i got to know few from past few days,

1) People who ever participate this game, will be having strong physic and who ever win the game they will treat with respect (magadu ra bujji ani)for that year. So here who ever want to participate the game will be maintain good physic.

2) the winning bull will  be treated as god in that village and cows will be crossed with this bull in the village, so milk breading is the factor here.

3) bulls will be having strong physic for farming use.

ivi just major factors, inka chala unnai google it bro.

aina ivemi thelikunda  you are opposing jallikattu..braces_1

22 minutes ago, raskosamba said:

1) People who ever participate this game, will be having strong physic and who ever win the game they will treat with respect (magadu ra bujji ani)for that year. So here who ever want to participate the game will be maintain good physic.

2) the winning bull will  be treated as god in that village and cows will be crossed with this bull in the village, so milk breading is the factor here.

Who is opposing JalliKattu? All these are pointless reasons anyway.

Some of the weakest arguments made by tamils. JalliKattu is not part of Tamil's modern intellectual tradition. Many of them don't care about it. In fact, if JalliKattu protest didn't bring in so many young people into the streets (for other reasons included), this protest would've been collectively scorned in TN.

Its funny how some Tamils are trying their hardest to project Jallikattu as 'Tamil' festival and not 'Hindu' festival, to mollify muslim brothers. All these logical contortions make their arguments extremely weak.

But I'm just happy that they finally decided something is worth fighting for, against Delhi. I thought they'd never care about anything.

20 minutes ago, KABALI said:

Having said so...Im also not interested in discussing with you are if you prejudiced to MALIT people....I talk in this way bcoz they too call Telugu as GUlte....

They overlook Telugu guys for no reasons....Telugu vaallu TN em extras cheyyaru...Ee MALIt doralaki maa ollu antey adho type Chinna choopu....

Anyways thanks for info on seat sharing stuff ..i guess if the institutes are national funded and got NiT status they have have to share the seats to other states right ??

Who calls Telugu, Gulte? next time someone does that, smack him in the face.

I lived 15yrs in TN, and did get called Gulte about a dozen times, but that was the 90s, and only by people who are not my friends, while playing a bet cricket match or such.

I haven't heard that word in a decade now. I surround myself with Tamil people.

Tamil society is so much bigger. Very diverse. Lots of contradictory voices in that society. Nobody agrees with one another.  Mallus and Bengalis can speak in unison without drowning out contradictory voices.

compared to these three, rest of mainstream India is behind. The voice we hear that represents the rest of India is the respective region's dominant caste/group's voice. 

This is why Tamils are less united than others. And its a good thing. I hope Tamils don't unite, unless they get over the casteist nonsense that affects their discourse.

40 minutes ago, raskosamba said:

aina ivemi thelikunda  you are opposing jallikattu..braces_1tu jallikattu ni Nenu yeDA oppose  chesina saaaamyyyy....aa jallikattu kosam sesey godava andhrites kooda state sesthey baagundu annaaa saammaaa...endhi saaami nuvvu :)

42 minutes ago, raskosamba said:

Nenu yedaa oppose chesina saamyy...andhrites kooda jallikattu kosam sesey dhaantlo Sagam ayina state kosam sesthey baagundu antaaa saaamaaaa

emo both side arguments lo pros and cons unnay

pro jallikattu arguments:

-their way of preserving the breed

-tamil culture

-when killing them for beef is not wrong then whats wrong in playing with it

-PETA has hidden motives, trying to take away indigenous breeds and promoting jersey and holstein breeds

arguments against

-breed preserving can be done by many other scientific ways not to hurt the bull

-culture also has negative elements like untouchability, sati, child marriage which were once part of our culture but not anymore

-Respecting the law of land is important, as Law allowed beef export but not cruelty to Animals It needs to be respected

-PETA hidden motives are not substantial

my Argument

- Lite thesukoni thungodam, kottuku saavandi naku sambandham ledu...