TRUMP Tatha H1 debba..Europe ki diversionaaaa

naidubava

1 hour ago, yomama said:

or may be you should stop lying around DB and treat folks with some respek. Not everything is about you, CUNTt

may be if you stop taking what people say on db so seriously, you won't need a psychiatrist.

3 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I can't help it if every other id here reminds you of me. May be if you stop obsessing with me getting obsessed of me, things will get better for you.

lol.

On 1/20/2017 at 0:04 PM, yomama said:

@3$% just like you predicted that dumb hoee hillary as next president, we know how your far fetched your stupid assumptions are, dont we folks@3$%

Self proclaimed intellectual gaditho inka disco endi baa...?? Rahul Gandhi is far  better and great administrator than Modi ani annodini inka nuvvu serious ga tiskunnav chudu anduku ni pina jaali kalugutindi....

@3$%@3$%

17 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Self proclaimed intellectual gaditho inka disco endi baa...?? Rahul Gandhi is far  better and great administrator than Modi ani annodini inka nuvvu serious ga tiskunnav chudu anduku ni pina jaali kalugutindi....

@3$%@3$%

@3$% anduke peg esi feel avthunta appudapdu balance cheyadaniki