• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• yomama

• VizagRocks

• babu_bangaram

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 13, I took off on my bicycle in fit of rage, rode until Nayudupeta, and worked in a roadside restaurant for 2 days.

Does that make me a hotel supplier? Modi is the biggest fake ever.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

okay. mr TG spokesperson.

I'm not from AP.

When someone from enemy country trashes our pm..we should all come on one plate..but ekkada kuda vipkasha endukani man..

I should have had someone take my picture while I was working there.

Would have been good to boast about my extraordinary journey to wealth, and knowledge, while spitting on all the sacrifices my parents made for me.

Just now, chinnabhai said:

When someone from enemy country trashes our pm..we should all come on plate..but ekkada kuda vipkasha endukani man..

okay man. I don't agree with you. If making fun of CBN or KCR is fine, then making fun of Modi is fine too.

you carry on. I'll stop.

Firstly manaki unity ledu bhayyaaa.,...... i expected lot of positive response from our guys .....

simple mana CM and mana PM elantodu ayinaa gaani vere country vaaalu thidthe vooorko kodadu .......

i expected people instead of wasting time in responding to the SVU girl video .(she made that video in fun).... they should respond to this ..........

emi jeevithaalu raaa...... etha divide chesthe antha manaki nastam ........ anduke world leaders gaani maana galli pliticians varaku edo oka reason(religion, caste, creed, country, galli etc) theeskone manalani vidaa theesi rule chesthaaru ........

I think literacy means understanding things better anthe gaani edo schl ki vellum..grades vocheyee.....ani kaadu ....... US varaku vochinaa inka eee fans peru cheppi thitukovadam ...kottkovadam ............ time waste ........

my blood is boiling because this useless lady how can she comment on our head of state .......

13 minutes ago, chinnabhai said:

When someone from enemy country trashes our pm..we should all come on one plate..but ekkada kuda vipkasha endukani man..

I agree man ........ opposition ante thitaadam ani recent gaa maarindi politics lo ....... you can oppose the policies and governance but not use foul language against any individual ...... 

2 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

I agree man ........ opposition ante thitaadam ani recent gaa maarindi politics lo ....... you can oppose the policies and governance but not use foul language against any individual ...... 

Modi started this thittey trend. What all he called MMS and Sonia.

Kejriwal another asshole, who follows Modi while pretending to be against him.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Modi started this thittey trend. What all he called MMS.

Kejriwal another asshole, who follows Modi while pretending to be against him.

Malli same point cheputhaa..... i have told everyone ....... modi modalatedu vaadu modalettedu ......kaadu ....

have you heard his speeches and have heard Mulayam, laloo, Kejri, Sonia and have you compared ......

2 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

Malli same point cheputhaa..... i have told everyone ....... modi modalatedu vaadu modalettedu ......kaadu ....

have you heard his speeches and have heard Mulayam, laloo, Kejri, Sonia and have you compared ......

Laloo has great sense of humour. Modi comes across as insecure, and unintelligent.

Sonia Gandhi is generally decent. Not sadak chap level like Modi. 

18 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Laloo has great sense of humour. Modi comes across as insecure, and unintelligent.

Sonia Gandhi is generally decent. Not sadak chap level like Modi. 

lol.that sums up everything