First date experience - how to analyse guy

vendetta

2 minutes ago, siru said:

depends..if he flirting with any girl then no..but if he does it with the one he likes then yes.

Guys evarni nammakudadu that to in USA. Obviously they flirt with many and they go for any extent then settle for package.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spell_Hunter

• vendetta

• jbourne

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, vendetta said:

It matters arranged marriage pakna nunchunte husband pottiga unte bagoduga

adanta kadu Ila pogidetollani nammacha nammakudada?

chaala mandi ki aadavaaltho etla maatladolo telvadu because they never dated anyone @3$%....I guess he was just trying to impress you..he is either totally innocent or a player. ....innocent ayithe starting lo ne remote control ichestaadu neeku @3$%

7 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Guys evarni nammakudadu that to in USA. Obviously they flirt with many and they go for any extent then settle for package.

:3D_Smiles: with that attitude of urs..i hope u spare tht guy..i think he deserves peace of mind

12 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Musalodu yendi AA ammay yendi

father or grandpa ante nammochu

Ante neeeku height vunna handsome

mogudu kavali vadiki kathi lanti figure odda ide hypocrisy ante 

1 hour ago, vendetta said:

Been to date with 2 guys till now.

Seriously intrest ledu but due to some kind of depression for a change date vellalsochindi

First guy- met  him through common freinds , it was very formal. Didn't like the meet because he drank too much on first meet like 4 beers and went to  smoke for every 15 mins . Felt creepy and later ignored him.Doubt- Why guys drink too much and smoke too much while they are in date with girl ?

Second- met through matrimony as there was astrological compatibility in horoscopes.No plans to marry immediately ,willing to marry after 1 year but meanwhile looking for groom so that jatakalu gets matched.

Meet was ok but felt flirting went too much. Guy was praising too much and I Can't think of marriage right now . And the guy looks handsome but he doesn't look tall enough somewhere around 5'6.so if the guy is just talking about face features and praising your body ,does it mean he is not intrested in marriage and looking just for time pass relation. Heard lot that matrimony is full of junk. I seriously hate out of marriage relationships, I don't believe in Love or love at first sight stuff.Should I stop going for this kind of matrimony dates?

I can guess u :)

26 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Okka point lo ela anukuntav 

nenu pakkanodini pogudutha adi nijam ga annano sarcastic ga annanoo telidu vallaki maa frnds aithe ippatiki ardam kaadu

14 minutes ago, KathiRamdaas said:

chaala mandi ki aadavaaltho etla maatladolo telvadu because they never dated anyone @3$%....I guess he was just trying to impress you..he is either totally innocent or a player. ....innocent ayithe starting lo ne remote control ichestaadu neeku @3$%

agreed@3$%

43 minutes ago, vendetta said:

namachu open ga unadu ante pelli ayaka verey relation petkunna amai tho first neekey chepthadu that way u will have extra benifts when u go with him