Top Posters In This Topic

• Spell_Hunter

• vendetta

• jbourne

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, vendetta said:

Been to date with 2 guys till now.

Seriously intrest ledu but due to some kind of depression for a change date vellalsochindi

First guy- met  him through common freinds , it was very formal. Didn't like the meet because he drank too much on first meet like 4 beers and went to  smoke for every 15 mins . Felt creepy and later ignored him.Doubt- Why guys drink too much and smoke too much while they are in date with girl ?

Second- met through matrimony as there was astrological compatibility in horoscopes.No plans to marry immediately ,willing to marry after 1 year but meanwhile looking for groom so that jatakalu gets matched.

Meet was ok but felt flirting went too much. Guy was praising too much and I Can't think of marriage right now . And the guy looks handsome but he doesn't look tall enough somewhere around 5'6.so if the guy is just talking about face features and praising your body ,does it mean he is not intrested in marriage and looking just for time pass relation. Heard lot that matrimony is full of junk. I seriously hate out of marriage relationships, I don't believe in Love or love at first sight stuff.Should I stop going for this kind of matrimony dates?

Enti date lo adi kuda 1st meet lone ala chesthara? Daivudaaaa

5 hours ago, jbourne said:

Okka point lo ela anukuntav 

nenu pakkanodini pogudutha adi nijam ga annano sarcastic ga annanoo telidu vallaki maa frnds aithe ippatiki ardam kaadu

Andukena nannu monna pogadaledu..You naughty..Now I got it le..

5 hours ago, jbourne said:

Matrimony pori ki kuda inta demand haa

asal what vendetta has daani meedaanalyze chedam 

What's her job tech and package

full time or contracting 

H1 / what's the current stage of GC processing

whats her savings so far in United States 

did she make any investments

How does she look 👀 without makeup 

how outgoing is she ??

what cuisines does she like ?? Or just Indian 

Is she interested in romantic getaways 

what does she drive ?

how good she is in driving/ does she have any tickets 

ivanni answers telisaka we will say whether that guy is good for you or you can just pass on

bura_jo_dekhan_main_chala.jpg

Super baa aa last lo unna message super. 

5 hours ago, vendetta said:

Lite that guy vadiki Ade kavali

Ankunta, ilantolni ignore cheyali 

nek elaa telusuuu adee kaavali ani chully pattukunava r neku ade kaavalani undenaa..             m cheyaledduuu ani worryingg enduku ippuduuu

7 hours ago, vendetta said:

Seriously intrest ledu but due to some kind of depression for a change date vellalsochindi

First guy- met  him through common freinds , it was very formal. Didn't like the meet because he drank too much on first meet like 4 beers and went to  smoke for every 15 mins . Felt creepy and later ignored him.Doubt- Why guys drink too much and smoke too much while they are in date with girl ?

Second- met through matrimony as there was astrological compatibility in horoscopes.No plans to marry immediately ,willing to marry after 1 year but meanwhile looking for groom so that jatakalu gets matched.

Meet was ok but felt flirting went too much. Guy was praising too much and I Can't think of marriage right now . And the guy looks handsome but he doesn't look tall enough somewhere around 5'6.so if the guy is just talking about face features and praising your body ,does it mean he is not intrested in marriage and looking just for time pass relation. Heard lot that matrimony is full of junk. I seriously hate out of marriage relationships, I don't believe in Love or love at first sight stuff.Should I stop going for this kind of matrimony dates?

paatha ID vadatleda?

8 hours ago, vendetta said:

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 nuv edo vadi kosam date ki pothunattu build up isthunav ga ida. Negative ga unte negative ga untundi life.