BEST CLASSROOM APRIL FOOLS PRANK EVER

sanjaysahu

This just made my Day 

This professor has a policy in his classroom where if someone's phone rings in the middle of class, they have to answer it and put it on speaker phone. When one of his students answered a call, the entire classroom was shocked to discover that it was Pregnancy Resource Center. The professor was embarrassed during the entire awkward exchange, but was relieved to discover that it was just an elaborate April Fools Prank by his students.

14 hours ago, sanjaysahu said:

This just made my Day 

This professor has a policy in his classroom where if someone's phone rings in the middle of class, they have to answer it and put it on speaker phone. When one of his students answered a call, the entire classroom was shocked to discover that it was Pregnancy Resource Center. The professor was embarrassed during the entire awkward exchange, but was relieved to discover that it was just an elaborate April Fools Prank by his students.

okka mukka ardam kaledu ..sound not clear..

3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Racha video :D

emundi baa a video lo antha racha ? naak ardam kaledu

fafa ki call ochindi.. speaker on chesindi. ur test results are +ve etc annaru.. prof gadu sorry for in public apology told. aa fafa emo its ok , am kinda prepared for this , wanted to name my son ani First , middle, last name so and so andi. antha varaku ardam ayindi .. tarvta valla navvulu e undi.. 

15 hours ago, sanjaysahu said:

This just made my Day 

@3$%

18 hours ago, k2s said:

emundi baa a video lo antha racha ? naak ardam kaledu

fafa ki call ochindi.. speaker on chesindi. ur test results are +ve etc annaru.. prof gadu sorry for in public apology told. aa fafa emo its ok , am kinda prepared for this , wanted to name my son ani First , middle, last name so and so andi. antha varaku ardam ayindi .. tarvta valla navvulu e undi.. 

Ah prof class lo evariki aina phone osthe they must turn on speaker and talk ;) ah rule prakaram call set chesindi pilla, pregnancy results gurinchi matladinchindi, professor felt bad for asking her to turn on speaker, 

38 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Ah prof class lo evariki aina phone osthe they must turn on speaker and talk ;) ah rule prakaram call set chesindi pilla, pregnancy results gurinchi matladinchindi, professor felt bad for asking her to turn on speaker, 

Uhmm anthey kada.. andulo super emi anipiyaledu naku

3 hours ago, k2s said:

Uhmm anthey kada.. andulo super emi anipiyaledu naku

Comedy scene ni serial lo laga elaborate chesi chepthe adi kaastha jabardasth kullu comedy autundi uncle ;) 

• 2 weeks later...