ee shoes 89K rs, kani vati comments cost ??????

kittaya

read the comments, specially ... 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01LZ8J5IM/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1485024930&sr=8-3&keywords=yeezy&linkCode=sl1&tag=httpswwwyo0af-21&linkId=7211a928eb973f2b31616e791ea6e10b

ByAmazon Customeron 23 January 2017
i sell my house to buy this shoes....it was very great decission to buy this..as earlier i was having only 1 home..now everyday am flying and staying at any1st home...
1din delhi me sota hu to 1 din mumbai...aab sochta hu kal trumph se milke avu
Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Perfect one we can fly anywer anytym
Comment|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Well, had to wait for this shoes for long time to get hands on it coz there's nothing left. Had to sell half of each body parts including testics.. got it in 2 mins. Rocket delivery by Amazon... now I can jump from earth to Jupiter faster than an wormhole.... every one should try once in their life just before selling half of theirs..

Great product...
Comment|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
ByAbhishek Deshpandeon 23 January 2017
I ordered these thinking I was ordering for boost chocolate drink. I received a pair of ugly shoes that were too big for me so I them gave away to our driver uncle. Now my father is not happy about his credit card statement. Worst of all now I'll have to drink my milk with women's horlicks because there is no boost at home. Worst day of my life.
Comment|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Bysagar borseon 23 January 2017
Its Rajnikant sir's shoes, it explains everything.
ByManiroopon 23 January 2017
Really awesome product...now i can easily jump to my girlfriend's flat which is on the 10th floor with a single jump ...thanks to adidas .....loved it
ByKarthik Devarajon 23 January 2017
I used to rely on my bike everyday for commuting between office & home that took 2 hours per day..
after owning this awesome nuclear powered shoes, I am able to easily fly to my office and back home in just 10 minutes.
The manual is too good and it's instruction to control your flight is simple and clear.

I am planning to take another Personal loan to gift one to my girl friend!
review image review image review image
Comment|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I had to buy these shoes with EMI n I did! For each instalment I sell one of my personal belongings. After selling my bike, laptop, cell, and all my clothes now I'm down to the last installment for which I plan to sell myself. But it was totally worth it. Kanye himself came to deliver these yeezy's in his private jet. After using these yeezy's for a while I can safely say that they are very good. Ive been able to run 100m in 1/10th of a second which is way faster than Bolt. With blessings from the god himself Mr. Rajanikath I plan to participate in next Olympics.
Comment|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Byrajeshon 23 January 2017
First of all thanks for Adidas for make this magical shoes
I was living in delhi doing job and my hole family live in dehradun. When I bought this shoes I am daily up down from dehradun to delhi in just 5 minutes. It's amazing
You will see spelling mistakes on my review for this shoes as I sold my eyes. There is a discount code available for any buyer if you type "POOR" as the promo code. Try! It worked for my blind friend.

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

5.0 out of 5 starsUse the promo code

You will see spelling mistakes on my review for this shoes as I sold my eyes. There is a discount code available for any buyer if you type "POOR" as the promo code. Try! It worked for my blind friend.

rofl

ByAbhishek Deshpandeon 23 January 2017
I ordered these thinking I was ordering for boost chocolate drink. I received a pair of ugly shoes that were too big for me so I them gave away to our driver uncle. Now my father is not happy about his credit card statement. Worst of all now I'll have to drink my milk with women's horlicks because there is no boost at home. Worst day of my life.

@3$%@3$%

idhi racha

Wanted to rate more Stars...so have submitted a request to NASA to get a few more stars in our Galaxy. Was initially a bit reluctant to try these shoes after buying them but after waiting for a few days in their Box,the shoes themselves came to me & tried persuading me...as I was still in doubt (& shoes came to know bout it coz they have a Qualcomm micro chip embedded), they started hitting me on their own. The shoe-laces even tried strangulating me on their own...since this would have looked like a suicide, and suicide is a Crime in our country, I didnt wanna go to jail after committing suicide...so I tried them...to my utter disbelief, the shoes actually follow your Brain-Command (all that microchip thing...),I had almost ended up in a Ladies' toilet...but then suddenly I twisted my legs & entangled them to put a break on movement...everybody at the Mall thought I was some Yoga Guru & Just coz of these shoes I have been featured on the recent Cover of TIME as the next big thing (Yoga Guru)...there are so many stories associated with these Shoes... I can go on & on... whatever these marvellous shoes might have done to me & others but one thing is sure that these shoes have made many a Fantasy writers...