Talent and hard work ki rojulu poyayi.

Batman_fan

http://poetsandquants.com/2015/06/21/h-1b-visa-cap-making-it-more-difficult-for-international-mbas-to-land-u-s-jobs/

Sunder Pichai Indian ani egaratam kadu......alanti valu ravali ante valaki sarina opportunities dorakali.....asalu h1s kuda pick avatledu ante inka em vastaru US ki. Imagine what would have happened if Pichai needed to go through lottery system or decided not to come to US because of lottery system. 

I hope there will be some system in place in future to fix this. Luck shouldn't be a factor on talented and hard working peoples' career. 

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Simple logic all CEO had an us degree and then  became what they are 

Not in boku universities though. They all graduated from great schools. 

Logic is ... Not that H1B lottery is doing the Talent. 

People are doing meracles in their own country.... (Including India). So they no need have USA visa to become CEO. 

Your logic says - 

Since sudarpichai from India became Google CEO .... US should give visas too all Indians who ever applied vthout lottery.

12 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

http://poetsandquants.com/2015/06/21/h-1b-visa-cap-making-it-more-difficult-for-international-mbas-to-land-u-s-jobs/

Sunder Pichai Indian ani egaratam kadu......alanti valu ravali ante valaki sarina opportunities dorakali.....asalu h1s kuda pick avatledu ante inka em vastaru US ki. Imagine what would have happened if Pichai needed to go through lottery system or decided not to come to US because of lottery system. 

I hope there will be some system in place in future to fix this. Luck shouldn't be a factor on talented and hard working peoples' career. 

that system is  Image result for aab ki baar trump sarkar

I have read the article and some of the comments under the article. I know one of the assholes commenting there about the lack of contributions from people that have come here on visas, and I will answer that fellow tomorrow.

It's easy to identify who that fellow is, he runs a couple of blogs that are filled with vitriolic towards the legal immigrants that come into this nation. He is a White supremacist who believes that immigration should only be restricted to White majority nations. With the way Europe is being overrun right now, it's perhaps not too far away for them to seek refuge in the US so his point might come true afterall. That said, he claims to be a senior kernel engineer and says he wrote device driver software for Sony Playstation. Never provided any proof however and talks about how he runs his very successful consulting gig, while he sits the whole day commenting on such posts trying to run down the contributions of legal immigrants to the US.

Thanks for the article, I will take over the comments board tomorrow with full force.

10 hours ago, rrc_2015 said:

Logic is ... Not that H1B lottery is doing the Talent. 

People are doing meracles in their own country.... (Including India). So they no need have USA visa to become CEO. 

Your logic says - 

Since sudarpichai from India became Google CEO .... US should give visas too all Indians who ever applied vthout lottery.

US masters in reputed schools and thier passion for innovation and difference took them there. Not applying for h1s from chennai and hyderabad