what do you think about gun laws in india?

yomama

i think its really hard to get a gun for civilians while mlas, mps crony gundas are armed heavily and use them at their due diligence. 

Right to bear arms should be allowed in a country like India, where police are corrupted and choose sides with money!!

example: evrana land godavallo, kani , house robbery lo kani, life threatening situations lo cannot call police and wait for an hour, ade oka desert eagle o m4 o ar15 o unte you can protect yourself and your family!

second largest population...and can't imagine guns for civilians.

the society is pretty much safe and don't need gun laws. considering size of population, nature of the country and demographics, Gun laws will make things worse and situation out of control.

Can't imagine a situation where people gather on Republic day on RK beach for special status demand with guns in their holsters...or jallikattu protest..

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

second largest population...and can't imagine guns for civilians.

the society is pretty much safe and don't need gun laws. considering size of population, nature of the country and demographics, Gun laws will make things worse and situation out of control.

Can't imagine a situation where people gather on Republic day on RK beach for special status demand with guns in their holsters...or jallikattu protest..

CITI_c$y okay saar.

Already guns are rampant in political circles and places like Haryana. We can't give guns to civilians without establishing proper law and order first. That's too far fetched

it will be a suicide mission..bars la taagi lolli ekuvaithe lepestaru...khaidi 150 vs gspk oke multiplex lo veyaru...vesthe fans ekada pelchukuni sastaro ani..

elections apudu atleast oka million people will be shot..and MP's,MLA's..every year by election vastadi..paga pattina prati okkadu lepidobbutadu..

just couple of situations..babri masjid demolition apude with bare hands kulakotinaru, a time lo guns vunte, inka policevollu vundi kuda waste..

give guns and see a nation collapsing..iga colle kotlatalu..universities..rohit vemula suicide, JNU...rechipotaremo guns tho..

Wise thought to save ourself...but foolish thought that gun can keep you safe..

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

it will be a suicide mission..bars la taagi lolli ekuvaithe lepestaru...khaidi 150 vs gspk oke multiplex lo veyaru...vesthe fans ekada pelchukuni sastaro ani..

elections apudu atleast oka million people will be shot..and MP's,MLA's..every year by election vastadi..paga pattina prati okkadu lepidobbutadu..

just couple of situations..babri masjid demolition apude with bare hands kulakotinaru, a time lo guns vunte, inka policevollu vundi kuda waste..

give guns and see a nation collapsing..iga colle kotlatalu..universities..rohit vemula suicide, JNU...rechipotaremo guns tho..

Wise thought to save ourself...but foolish thought that gun can keep you safe..

Population within 5 years itte control lo ki vachestundi. 

PS Not wishing for that to happen, just being sarcastic. 

guns dont kill people , people kill people. all these half baked pseudo sickular logics are just MSM barin washed sheeple logics.

Right to bear arms is necessary for Indians. 

Gundas, rowdies will never trouble you and you can be confident in times of self-defense. India lo idi chala important, when rowdies and gundas have weapons , civilians should have guns to protect themselves.

Ida janalu knowledge lekunda arguing (some)! May be they never owned or actually used a weapon or never had self defense training@3$%

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yomama said:

guns dont kill people , people kill people. all these half baked pseudo sickular logics are just MSM barin washed sheeple logics.

Right to bear arms is necessary for Indians. 

Gundas, rowdies will never trouble you and you can be confident in times of self-defense. India lo idi chala important, when rowdies and gundas have weapons , civilians should have guns to protect themselves.

Ida janalu knowledge lekunda arguing (some)! May be they never owned or actually used a weapon or never had self defense training@3$%

amaykam ga undachu kaani mari intha amaykathvama gods must be crazy

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

amaykam ga undachu kaani mari intha amaykathvama gods must be crazy

correct ye, megay fans kuda neethulu cheppadame, poyi me star chiru ni adugu mundu amaykamga votes esam em pikinav ra howley aniCITI_c$y

Just now, yomama said:

correct ye, megay fans kuda neethulu cheppadame, poyi me star chiru ni adugu mundu amaykamga votes esam em pikinav ra howley aniCITI_c$y

phn no ivvava maa mega star ki phn chesi adugutha nuvvu cheppindhi nuvvu malli paina ichina statement tho nee amaykathvam rettimpaindhi

I don't know which part of India you are trying to interpret...but

I society which I live, its peacefull, no robberies, we roam freely on road with out fear and with out weapon..I have no idea who a goonda...rowdy is..I heard about them..like you know history that thay used to exist..but I don't see them now..

mari..inka deni gurinchi bayapadalo ardam aitaledu vaya..

charminar la kuda mohabbat se tiragochu...evadiki emi harm ledu..infact desham lo edanaina...rowdy..goonda..mari eda vuntaro telvadu..telvani daniki gun enduku bhaiyyo..

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

phn no ivvava maa mega star ki phn chesi adugutha nuvvu cheppindhi nuvvu malli paina ichina statement tho nee amaykathvam rettimpaindhi

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 sare le , i support right to bear arms. You dont, ante ga. Ne innocence mundu nadi enta legallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476