what do you think about gun laws in india?

yomama

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't know which part of India you are trying to interpret...but

I society which I live, its peacefull, no robberies, we roam freely on road with out fear and with out weapon..I have no idea who a goonda...rowdy is..I heard about them..like you know history that thay used to exist..but I don't see them now..

mari..inka deni gurinchi bayapadalo ardam aitaledu vaya..

charminar la kuda mohabbat se tiragochu...evadiki emi harm ledu..infact desham lo edanaina...rowdy..goonda..mari eda vuntaro telvadu..telvani daniki gun enduku bhaiyyo..

rowdies gundas board eskoni tiragaru and ne youth anta uk lo ne paya, nek telidu le thammi india la politics.

ne land kabja chesi , nethone velu mudralu episthe appudu nuv kuda i want a weapon antavgallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

52 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

second largest population...and can't imagine guns for civilians.

the society is pretty much safe and don't need gun laws. considering size of population, nature of the country and demographics, Gun laws will make things worse and situation out of control.

Can't imagine a situation where people gather on Republic day on RK beach for special status demand with guns in their holsters...or jallikattu protest..

agreed

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 sare le , i support right to bear arms. You dont, ante ga. Ne innocence mundu nadi enta legallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

amayakamga untu intha knowledge gain chesav ante you should be appreciated.

54 minutes ago, yomama said:

i think its really hard to get a gun for civilians while mlas, mps crony gundas are armed heavily and use them at their due diligence. 

Right to bear arms should be allowed in a country like India, where police are corrupted and choose sides with money!!

example: evrana land godavallo, kani , house robbery lo kani, life threatening situations lo cannot call police and wait for an hour, ade oka desert eagle o m4 o ar15 o unte you can protect yourself and your family!

gone case....  saar koncham weed taagadam tagginchi reality lo randi saar. 

35 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

it will be a suicide mission..bars la taagi lolli ekuvaithe lepestaru...khaidi 150 vs gspk oke multiplex lo veyaru...vesthe fans ekada pelchukuni sastaro ani..

elections apudu atleast oka million people will be shot..and MP's,MLA's..every year by election vastadi..paga pattina prati okkadu lepidobbutadu..

just couple of situations..babri masjid demolition apude with bare hands kulakotinaru, a time lo guns vunte, inka policevollu vundi kuda waste..

give guns and see a nation collapsing..iga colle kotlatalu..universities..rohit vemula suicide, JNU...rechipotaremo guns tho..

Wise thought to save ourself...but foolish thought that gun can keep you safe..

nuv desam jarige prathi worst scenario ki guns link estunav 1.2 billion population unte aa matram jargutay. 

between nek weapon training kani, asal weapon knowledge lenattundi, its okay a lot of indians dont have any idea about guns and self defense. 

Yoou can compare appls and oranges all day long, it doesnt change a thing, again i stand by my opinion. Guns are required for self defense and people need to use them, know them and have to become more knowledgable in that area. 

mana desam lo inka enduk raledu ante politicians are stopping it, because they know its hard to do dandha pushing common man with a gun aroundgallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

@yomama

mama..nuvu full frustration la vunnav...revolutionary vi nuvu...ne problem endo kani...

I will keep updating your demands after each thread..ipatinundi nuvu vese prati okka thread saramsaham teesi, vatini oka demand kinda bhadraparichi, I will update at the end of each thread everyday...in the recent past, following are your demands..

2019 la Rahul gandhi PM avuthe kani nuvvu satisfy kaavu..RG PM kavali..NTR ki BR iyali, evadiki padithe vadiki Gun icheyali, Ap,TG lo vunna prati okadiki telugu ravali, vadini sachinattu telugodu ani thapa inkemi anodhu..Modi is bad for india, demonetization has killed everyone, etc..

I will update this list everyday.

4 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

gone case....  saar koncham weed taagadam tagginchi reality lo randi saar. 

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 us ki vachi enni years ayindi? and still you wonder why you are stuck in a well like a frog. bavi lo kappa laga bathuku, nannu lagakugallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

1 minute ago, yomama said:

nuv desam jarige prathi worst scenario ki guns link estunav 1.2 billion population unte aa matram jargutay. 

between nek weapon training kani, asal weapon knowledge lenattundi, its okay a lot of indians dont have any idea about guns and self defense. 

Yoou can compare appls and oranges all day long, it doesnt change a thing, again i stand by my opinion. Guns are required for self defense and people need to use them, know them and have to become more knowledgable in that area

mana desam lo inka enduk raledu ante politicians are stopping it, because they know its hard to do dandha pushing common man with a gun aroundgallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

@3$%

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 us ki vachi enni years ayindi? and still you wonder why you are stuck in a well like a frog. bavi lo kappa laga bathuku, nannu lagakugallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

yenno joint nadusthundhi tammudu ?

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@yomama

mama..nuvu full frustration la vunnav...revolutionary vi nuvu...ne problem endo kani...

I will keep updating your demands after each thread..ipatinundi nuvu vese prati okka thread saramsaham teesi, vatini oka demand kinda bhadraparichi, I will update at the end of each thread everyday...in the recent past, following are your demands..

2019 la Rahul gandhi PM avuthe kani nuvvu satisfy kaavu..RG PM kavali..NTR ki BR iyali, evadiki padithe vadiki Gun icheyali, Ap,TG lo vunna prati okadiki telugu ravali, vadini sachinattu telugodu ani thapa inkemi anodhu..Modi is bad for india, demonetization has killed everyone, etc..

I will update this list everyday.

nek emana screw loose aa?

fck rahul gandhi and his bitchh of a mom sonia to oblivion

NTR ki BR iste nakendi iyakunte nakendi idgaf

right to bear arms is a basic right

AP<TG are telugu states and yes telugu should be mandatory in that states. Telugu is my mother tongue and i will protect it and pass it down generations unlike you!

modi is fcking awesome and he will be PM next term

demonetization is good for india and i hope he starts going after binamis and makes people give up gold for bonds.

islam is a political religion thats at war with world from 1400 years. a radical muslim kills you, a moderate muslim want a radical muslim to kill you.

am a pro congress mukt bharath

fck british mofos who plundered india and i hope peaceful bros eat them up

fck those ppl who want to break india apart, it will never happen and fck those tamil elum hoesss who are traitors of india. Fcking bitchasss aravam bastardss dont have no sense of being thankful for great nation india.

when you make a list , make sure you dont put your words in my mouth. gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

1 minute ago, yomama said:

nek emana screw loose aa?

fck rahul gandhi and his bitchh of a mom sonia to oblivion

NTR ki BR iste nakendi iyakunte nakendi idgaf

right to bear arms is a basic right

AP<TG are telugu states and yes telugu should be mandatory in that states. Telugu is my mother tongue and i will protect it and pass it down generations unlike you!

modi is fcking awesome and he will be PM next term

demonetization is good for india and i hope he starts going after binamis and makes people give up gold for bonds.

islam is a political religion thats at war with world from 1400 years.

am a pro congress mukt bharath

fck those ppl who want to break india apart, it will never happen and fck those tamil elum hoesss who are traitors of india. Fcking bitchasss aravam bastardss dont have no sense of being thankful for great nation india.

when you make a list , make sure you dont put your words in my mouth. gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Image result for brahmanandam  laughing gifs