AWS certification

thoooochhhhh

2 minutes ago, thoooochhhhh said:

Solutions Architect Associate exam rasina vaalu evaraina unte....tips/suggestions cheppandi please

Monane thread padindi ga.....do a course in Udemy/Linuxacademy/cloudacademy. Then read FAQa and white papers on AWS. Finally do a 20$ practice exam.

Even if you are not planning to work in AWS, I highly recommend doing this certification. You will know about VPC, DNS, ELB, Scaling and many more. You need to know about all of these to become an architect not just in AWS but in IT

I have been working on AWS for past one year.......7 yrs Linux sys admin experience undhi. Exam ki ela prepare avvali and questions scenario based untayi ani vinnanu...so exam raasina vaalu....experience share chestaremo ani posting.

1 hour ago, thoooochhhhh said:

I have been working on AWS for past one year.......7 yrs Linux sys admin experience undhi. Exam ki ela prepare avvali and questions scenario based untayi ani vinnanu...so exam raasina vaalu....experience share chestaremo ani posting.

I pested for same but looks like no one has given cert yet. Try that 20$ practice exam  and sample questions. 

@thoooochhhhh .. Based on your 1 year experience with AWS what are the challenges and issues that you faced so far and what all services you are exposed to in AWS. Serious replies fleez

online courses chesina..u need hands on exp at higher level to pass the exam.

i gave it a shot. that was too early for me..tarvata time dorkale.

90% questions are scenario based only..all components meeda grip unte kaani u cannot clear the exam.

Udemy, Cloudguru just cover the whitepapers ante.

ATB.

15 minutes ago, Spartan said:

90% questions are scenario based only..all components meeda grip unte kaani u cannot clear the exam.

ATB.

Man enduku pilakayalni neru karustav. Ah courses anni labs vunayi, not just lectures. Udemy vadu lectures, but almost all the lectures are labs. People who are serious will definitely do the labs. 

http://www.arkatechture.com/blog/5-tips-for-getting-aws-certified

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ATB.

avasaramledhu zero technical knowledge tho pass aynavallu unnaru maa team lo architect certification aws lo and cloudguru is more than enough to write the certification

1 hour ago, andhracrazystar said:

@thoooochhhhh .. Based on your 1 year experience with AWS what are the challenges and issues that you faced so far and what all services you are exposed to in AWS. Serious replies fleez

Challenges mainly Cfn templates raayadam  lo. ippudu koncham better  but lot to learn

58 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

better write developer certification and then move to architect ..developer is a bit easy

Linux Admin background naadhi......are you sure developer cert. would be easier for me than associate ?