I have dumps for Big Data Certification- PM for details

Boss150

2 hours ago, MindRinger said:

I would advise you to take a dump on it.

Let's say someone dumps $200 on you and dump their "bought knowledge" in order to get dumped on with a certificate.

They will then take a dump of it on their resume, which the brings the recruiting companies to an orgasm.

The person who dumped $200 on you will then get ready to take a dump inside that company, but since their dump is of low quality, the entire company turns into a dump.

Let us say you dumped your dump on 15 different people, and they took a dump on 15 different companies. That becomes a small sized city in itself.

So, figuratively speaking, you have turned an entire city into a place of dump.

NOTE: The phrase "taking a dump" means going to the bathroom for extended periods because there is a need to push out something from the back end of your body.

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Let's say someone dumps $200 on you and dump their "bought knowledge" in order to get dumped on with a certificate.

They will then take a dump of it on their resume, which the brings the recruiting companies to an orgasm.

The person who dumped $200 on you will then get ready to take a dump inside that company, but since their dump is of low quality, the entire company turns into a dump.

Let us say you dumped your dump on 15 different people, and they took a dump on 15 different companies. That becomes a small sized city in itself.

NOTE: The phrase "taking a dump" means going to the bathroom for extended periods because there is a need to push out something from the back end of your body.

+ Tomb

*=:CITI_c$y

4 hours ago, Boss150 said:

Cost is $200 

Brothers who wants DUMPS FOR AWS, F5 load balancer , CA IDM, CISCO, plz pm me its for free. To all my state university friends  opt and H1 brothers . AND not for  longee h1 or npu rice mill shits ......

Plz feel free to send me email brothers . Brothers please  tell me any internal openings  or fixing positions plz..........

2 hours ago, katuri said:

Brothers who wants DUMPS FOR AWS, F5 load balancer , CA IDM, CISCO, plz pm me its for free. To all my state university friends  opt and H1 brothers . AND not for  longee h1 or npu rice mill shits ......

Plz feel free to send me email brothers . Brothers please  tell me any internal openings  or fixing positions plz..........

PM flz

• afdb_sai locked this topic