meeku entha appu vundi?

puski

20 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Car Loan - 7200$

CC meeda total running balance may be oka 500 or less undi.

nothing more than that.

monthly elago oka 1000$ kharchul untai.

Unkul appudey car loan $7k ki vachinda :o 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k2s

• Spartan

• Android_Halwa

• Boss150

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, k2s said:

Unkul appudey car loan $7k ki vachinda :o 

more than 5 yrs kada..march vaste 5yrs complete.

refi chesinanduku inko year extra..

I have presently 40k appu. and antha credit card appule...

I have no intention to clear them anytime in near future...and I am looking forward to increase my debt to 100k by the end of 2017..Looking for a personal loan of 15k, credit cards of another 20k..and car loan of 20k..

target...atleast 250k debt by 2020...intha uncertainity vunapudu, I don't want to payback to the backs..when I get a feeling that I can stay here for another 10 years without hassles, then appudu teerpadam start pedutha..last year i cleared 20k debt..danike badha padutunna, anavasaranga peerpina ani..

2017, looking forward for atleast 60k more appu..bless me my luck..

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Car Loan - 7200$

CC meeda total running balance may be oka 500 or less undi.

nothing more than that.

monthly elago oka 1000$ kharchul untai.

migitha 10k per month savings loke naa *&*

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have no intention to clear them anytime in near future...and I am looking forward to increase my debt to 100k by the end of 2017..Looking for a personal loan of 15k, credit cards of another 20k..and car loan of 20k..

target...atleast 250k debt by 2020...intha uncertainity vunapudu, I don't want to payback to the backs..when I get a feeling that I can stay here for another 10 years without hassles, then appudu teerpadam start pedutha..last year i cleared 20k debt..danike badha padutunna, anavasaranga peerpina ani..

interest kattuthavu kadha vayya,,,

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

interest  kattava ?

43 minutes ago, puski said:

One and half year kritham naaku 53 appuvundhi 20K credit card, 20K car loan, 13K wife education loan.

Every month kattukuntu vachi eerojuki motham debt clear chesanu. 

I don't know if I did right thing by paying off all low  loans but I have some satisfaction that I don't have any debt ani..

Final ga account lo 100$ migilindhi...but feeling good

naa account loo 100k vunai... naanu bachelor.. 

1 minute ago, k2s said:

s%H# illu appu eppudu theerchakudadu... year end taxes lo bokka paduddi

interest enta potundi yearly rough guess..to show on returns.

A honest advice and this is coming from a person who has tested such a model successfully and i am trained to do so...this credit system is a trap..try to take advantage of cheap interest rates.

Do not payback..try to refinance...try to take a loan to consolidate your debt..use your cash to invest..

rather than taking credit cards from different banks, open a checking account, link it to your salary..and start taking a credit card one for every 6 months...oka 5-6 different cards..try taking all the cards...then take loan to consolidate all those credit cards...take those credit cards and put then in closet...now, change bank account, go to different bank..repeat the same procedure..take cards..consolidate cards...2-3 cycles like these, may be in 3 years, you will close credit cards and by the time you close them, one can expect good credit limit increases...use them to invest wisely..keep on repeating this cycle..and save your cash..try to create a situation where you should use cash only to make loan payments and nothing else...

who cares if you have debt..and my personal suggessions..transfer all the credit into investments and stay in debt..investments and returns will be with you as your backup..banks don;t expect you to payback..they only expecct you to pay back slowly..