• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k2s

• Spartan

• Android_Halwa

• Boss150

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

A honest advice...this credit system is a trap..try to take advantage of cheap interest rates.

Do not payback..try to refinance...try to take a loan to consolidate your debt..use your cash to invest..

rather than taking credit cards from different banks, open a checking account, link it to your salary..and start taking a credit card one for every 6 months...oka 5-6 different cards..try taking all the cards...then take loan to consolidate all those credit cards...take those credit cards and put then in closet...now, change bank account, go to different bank..repeat the same procedure..take cards..consolidate cards...2-3 cycles like these, may be in 3 years, you will close credit cards and by the time you close them, one can expect good credit limit increases...use them to invest wisely..keep on repeating this cycle..and save your cash..try to create a situation where you should use cash only to make loan payments and nothing else...

who cares if you have debt..and my personal suggessions..transfer all the credit into investments and stay in debt..investments and returns will be with you as your backup..

Very nice

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

interest  kattava ?

exactly...try to create a portfolio where you can gain returns more than interest rates. use a credit card..20k..then consolidate it with a loan...okadi appu teerchadaniki inkoka appu cheyu bhai...liquid enduku cheppu...and interest rates are on par with inflation rates, why do you want to pay up debt ?

interest kadutav...but thats okay..you have higher access to credit...cheap money man..I know a guy who has 300k credit cards and almost 1.5 million debt..and he has made much more than he paid interest..

its a cycle..its life..who cares if you die with millions of debts..at least you had chance to enjoy the money..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

exactly...try to create a portfolio where you can gain returns more than interest rates. use a credit card..20k..then consolidate it with a loan...okadi appu teerchadaniki inkoka appu cheyu bhai...liquid enduku cheppu...and interest rates are on par with inflation rates, why do you want to pay up debt ?

interest kadutav...but thats okay..you have higher access to credit...cheap money man..I know a guy who has 300k credit cards and almost 1.5 million debt..and he has made much more than he paid interest..

its a cycle..its life..who cares if you die with millions of debts..at least you had chance to enjoy the money..

Gp

48 minutes ago, puski said:

One and half year kritham naaku 53 appuvundhi 20K credit card, 20K car loan, 13K wife education loan.

Every month kattukuntu vachi eerojuki motham debt clear chesanu. 

I don't know if I did right thing by paying off all low  loans but I have some satisfaction that I don't have any debt ani..

Final ga account lo 100$ migilindhi...but feeling good

idharu working aa ?

or else single salary tho pay chesava all debts?

58 minutes ago, puski said:

One and half year kritham naaku 53 appuvundhi 20K credit card, 20K car loan, 13K wife education loan.

Every month kattukuntu vachi eerojuki motham debt clear chesanu. 

I don't know if I did right thing by paying off all low  loans but I have some satisfaction that I don't have any debt ani..

Final ga account lo 100$ migilindhi...but feeling good

30k credit cards, 15K friend daggara+ 20k car Ioan anni kalipithe 65k undi. Inka chillar lekkalu anni vesthe inko 5k ekkuva avtundochu... _%~