Telugu hero's.

KABALI

5 minutes ago, KABALI said:

Mari so called four pillars of Telugu industry and others emaina naatttooo

They have slaves. They dont care. Real life lo em peekaka poyina suffort sesi movie ni hit sese slaves vunnaru vallaki.

1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

They have slaves. They dont care. Real life lo em peekaka poyina suffort sesi movie ni hit sese slaves vunnaru vallaki.

Hmmmmm

1 minute ago, 8OY said:

i don't know nuvu emi cheppali anukunnavo.. already centre decided not to give status. First thing villu ilantivi cheyatam dandaga. repu edaina incident ayithe malli ap ke bokka.

asalu manam eligible avvam ani clear ga cheppina kuda inka fight correct kaadu kada.. this is mere political game.

Nenu em anatledhu bro...so called pedha hero's records and collections ..theatres veeti meedha unna sradhaa...

Kodhiga mana state gurunchi kooda alochisthey better kadha...

After all they are in that position bcoz of the same people of andhra Pradesh...

Atleast they should  try to bring peace and they can take the lead if required...

2 minutes ago, KABALI said:

Nenu em anatledhu bro...so called pedha hero's records and collections ..theatres veeti meedha unna sradhaa...

Kodhiga mana state gurunchi kooda alochisthey better kadha...

After all they are in that position bcoz of the same people of andhra Pradesh...

Atleast they should  try to bring peace and they can take the lead if required...

ipudu nene ila alochistunte.. definitely they'll be more matured than me right? how would they take a stance on it?

Mahesh jallikattu meeda cheyaneeki he brought up in TN. he might have felt the difference. ikada pawan mega family ke chance mostly to speak something. it cannot be the same to everyone right? 

cinema actors bring peace enti bro?? you are expecting too much.

17 minutes ago, KABALI said:

Mari so called four pillars of Telugu industry and others emaina naatttooo

idigo one of the pillar about special status. watch from 0.40. neeku emaina artham aithe naaku cheppu emannado

3 minutes ago, 8OY said:

ipudu nene ila alochistunte.. definitely they'll be more matured than me right? how would they take a stance on it?

Mahesh jallikattu meeda cheyaneeki he brought up in TN. he might have felt the difference. ikada pawan mega family ke chance mostly to speak something. it cannot be the same to everyone right? 

cinema actors bring peace enti bro?? you are expecting too much.

Meeru chepindhi ardham ayindhi...

Ciname actors oka message paas cheyleraa...

Kaveri water issue lo all film stars bothered about their respective states both I. Karnataka and TN...

Jallikattu in TN all Bollywood supported...

I'm not comparing our issue with the  above mentioned...

But in need of hour ....I expect this filmy people should comeout and say something to people.

3 minutes ago, megadheera said:

idigo one of the pillar about special status. watch from 0.40. neeku emaina artham aithe naaku cheppu emannado

Don't Question the Telugu Jaathi pride.

6 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Manipoosalu laanti paatalu....mari jadalo sirilu

2 minutes ago, KABALI said:

Meeru chepindhi ardham ayindhi...

Ciname actors oka message paas cheyleraa...

Kaveri water issue lo all film stars bothered about their respective states both I. Karnataka and TN...

Jallikattu in TN all Bollywood supported...

I'm not comparing our issue with the  above mentioned...

But in need of hour ....I expect this filmy people should comeout and say something to people.

mana rajakeeya nayakulu 3/4th support cheyatledu ee step ki why because there is no use of doing this protest. In the same way others too..  nenu observe chesina vallalo mana telugu heroes cause ki donations chestaremo ani kaani.. rajni stature unna mana actors open statements ivvaleru. we don't have any kamalhassan's in our state to say a word genuinely

4 minutes ago, 8OY said:

mana rajakeeya nayakulu 3/4th support cheyatledu ee step ki why because there is no use of doing this protest. In the same way others too..  nenu observe chesina vallalo mana telugu heroes cause ki donations chestaremo ani kaani.. rajni stature unna mana actors open statements ivvaleru. we don't have any kamalhassan's in our state to say a word genuinely

Meerey chepthunaaru No use ani...some one may say there is USE...

Ila mana heros also take initiative and guide people in the right direction especially their respective fans etc....