how a lost man turned his life around: from reddit

yomama

I was doing B.Tech civil(3 year's).I had done a Diploma engineering.I was ranked 723/23000 in diploma CET.I took a college in my place of residence.My year of admission was 2003

I changed.I missed classes,told lies,flunked in exams badly.All due to a girl,who i was infatuated with .I chased her ,till heaven.

I don't want to go into details but,severe depression & suicidal tendencies meant i failed in college ,twice.

After failing twice, the girl was stalked,harassed& i did some unfortunate things.

I was convicted on IPC 306,323,354,506.Spent nearly 5 years in prison.

My family deserted me,no friends,no financial support,except a diploma .Couldnt get into any government job,since criminal antecedents.

So i moved 1500 kms away from residence in 2010.

I worked as a driver of a local businessman.My pay was 2500/month.

I used to wash vehicles in a affluent neighbourhood,about 7-8 cars,which got me extra rupees more/month.

I survived,barely.I had many goals.I wanted to study law& become a lawyer.I didn't have courage to risk such thing,when finance was bare minimum.

Back to 2013,after toiling hard labour work for nearly 3 year's,i said to myself,is this what you wanted in your life? I could see my college mates,working in MNC's,moving abroad& enjoying their lives.

My pay in 2013 was about 6500/month.

On November 24th,2013,my life changed,changed for good.It was my birthday.I was rewarded by my then Late Sir(Don't want to name him) .He said me,I'm well skilled enough & a diploma holder,speak good English.He asked me whether i would want to work in his stock brokerage firm.

Life certainly changed for good.He provided me huge support,took care like a child& i stayed with him till 2015,when i decided to become a stock trader .

So come 2017,i am doing financially good,live in a gated society apartment,own a 4 wheeler as well.

I've not seen my family since 2007,nor they've got in touch with me.It hurts.

Here's my daily schedule:

06-Wake up,yoga 07:30-B'fast 09-16:00-On trading 16:30-Sleep 18:00-Sit in a park 19-00-Cook Dinner 20:00-Tv 23:00-Sleep

I don't have any friends,nor anyone who cares about me i guess.I feel lonely.

On Saturday,i teach nearby kids from neglected section of society,from 9-13:00

Life has been hard,but i changed myself very quickly & definitely must say I've succeeded .

41 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

".I chased her ,till heaven." anta. papam aa ammayi chachipothe because of him......he is guilty for life. 

I used to stalk the girl,it was mild at first,she just used to laugh it out.

Then,I became violent i guess,used to follow her everywhere she went,even reached her hostel a couple of times.

I would call her repeatedly & send SMS multiple times a day.

I them threatened her I'll give up my life,if she didn't marry me.

I groped her&I did unfortunate thing.....

She couldn't bear it & committed suicide that night at her hostel.

52 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

".I chased her ,till heaven." anta. papam aa ammayi chachipothe because of him......he is guilty for life. 

10 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

I used to stalk the girl,it was mild at first,she just used to laugh it out.

Then,I became violent i guess,used to follow her everywhere she went,even reached her hostel a couple of times.

I would call her repeatedly & send SMS multiple times a day.

I them threatened her I'll give up my life,if she didn't marry me.

I groped her&I did unfortunate thing.....

She couldn't bear it & committed suicide that night at her hostel.

Nee avva motham sadavale crazy vundii gaa story