Adi ra bujja President ante

tennisluvr

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Neeku alane arthamuvutundi le, Show me where I said I was deserving and others were undeserving, aa matram kooda decide cheyaleni administration innellu power lo undi US lo. Good riddance to that rubbish. 

well saidharinath-12.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• yomama

• loveindia

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Evvadu conclusion ki raledu, promise chesindi ochina one week lope implement cheyagal dammunnodu vs enni promiselu chesina palti kotti plate firayinche gas gaadiki madhyalo comparison chesamanthey. 

Gobbemma gadeppudu analedu btw aa GC staple chestha ani, vaadu raka mundu nundi osthunna pukarlu avi. Vaatini evvadu nammaledu nuvvu thappa, I think that's why you are so disappointed. sorry you couldn't pick a better candidate to trust than Gobbemma. 

dammu, dhairyam undaalsindhi president job ka? 

Trump is not going to make any difference to the world order. in fact, he'll cause the next recession, and probably help world to reorganize differently.

even clowns have their uses.

asalu em chepthunnar ra babu.

Obama desham ni nashanam chesinda? Trump ochi velagabedthaada? haha..

Trump fiscal deficit figures chooddaam inko 2yrs lo. Obama perfect ani evaru annaaru. He's better than most presidents before him. But still he had to lead the nation called America, which won't change its bad habit of living beyond its means.

So whatever he does, it won't be enough.

Whatever Trump will achieve is because he stumbled upon it. Not because he thought things through.

good that he's building the wall. good that he canceled TPP. However, I doubt he won't replace TPP with something else. lets see.

He's too beholden to flattery, and his corporate masters to just go against them.

If he does, even though he's a racist bigot and clown, he'll end up a very good president.

America is not full of super geniuses to keep up their current lifestyle, if Trump manages to withdraw America from the world market.

American exceptionalism is a delusional term. 

I don't think Trump is that disruptor. Disruptors come with a gun in their hands. Trump is just another corporate thief, under the garb of a president. Obama was too.

Just now, lazybugger said:

America is not full of super geniuses to keep up their current lifestyle, if Trump manages to withdraw America from the world market.

American exceptionalism is a delusional term. 

I don't think Trump is that disruptor. Disruptor come with a gun in their hands. Trump is just another corporate thief, under the garb of a president. Obama was too.

Thanks for taking your time and spending it on useless AmericaCITI_c$y

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

bongula nalla sureedu...street corner la nallodu papam vadi karma na ganjai gaddi ammukunetodiki...mana nalla sooryudu vachi...arey inkenno rojulu ra meeru gaddi ammukuni bratikedi,.,.meeru kuda marandi..sadukorri..lauda ani masthu cinemalu chupisthe, papam mana bro's andariu rangu same pinch ani vesi dobbirru votes..emaindi, inka baltimore downtown la nallollu atle gaddi ammukunta bratukutunaru..

Motham nashanam chesesindu vaya Obama gadu...Ihate him to the core..

nuvvu cheppindaanlo emanna matter undha?

daaniki okadu good post ani kooda.

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Neeku alane arthamuvutundi le, Show me where I said I was deserving and others were undeserving, aa matram kooda decide cheyaleni administration innellu power lo undi US lo. Good riddance to that rubbish. 

There are several factors at play here. Obama was part of a system that is predatory. So he tried to do the best he can within that system.

Trump is part of the same system. He may benefit you, but he'll fcuk up in other places to benefit the system.

Indian immigrants, whether they support or oppose Obama, didn't have much say in what he did. They supported someone who had a pleasant disposition, said the right words, etc. your moral outrage is meaningless.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nuvvu cheppindaanlo emanna matter undha?

daaniki okadu good post ani kooda.

Truth undi man. Original ga run chesinappudu 2008 lo he projected himself as the savior of the Black race. Or atleast the media projected him to be one such, aa time aa popularity wave helped him a lot. I am not saying anyone else wouldn't have done the same, but it was undeniably true that he was projected as a champion of minorities and their human rights. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Truth undi man. Original ga run chesinappudu 2008 lo he projected himself as the savior of the Black race. Or atleast the media projected him to be one such, aa time aa popularity wave helped him a lot. I am not saying anyone else wouldn't have done the same, but it was undeniably true that he was projected as a champion of minorities and their human rights. 

I thought this thread was about Immigration. ofcourse, Obama did jackshit for blacks.

For example, to expect dalits lives to become infinitely better if Mayawati becomes PM of India is just daydreaming. 

In fact, it was whites that appropriated Obama's victory as victory of their nation overcoming skin color to elect a president. Blacks soon realised that Obama was no different than any other president. 

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

can we bring in some "Alternative Facts" to show tatha's greatness

liberals entha overaction chesaaro Obama unnappudu, other side equal ga cheyyochu ani expected.

anni thattukovaali :)

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I thought this thread was about Immigration. ofcourse, Obama did jackshit for blacks.

For example, to expect dalits lives to become infinitely better if Mayawati becomes PM of India is just daydreaming. 

In fact, it was whites that appropriated Obama's victory as victory of their nation overcoming skin color to elect a president. Blacks soon realised that Obama was no different than any other president. 

Correct, that was very well said. 

god knows what compromises Trump made with the republican establishment to declare a wall, and cancel TPP.

I've never been happier of my decision to not move to the US.

I don't want to live in a failing society, where everybody owns guns.