Adi ra bujja President ante

tennisluvr

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

god knows what compromises Trump made with the republican establishment to declare a wall, and cancel TPP.

I've never been happier of my decision to not move to the US.

I don't want to live in a failing society, where everybody owns guns.

Are you from Canada? 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• yomama

• loveindia

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

god knows what compromises Trump made with the republican establishment to declare a wall, and cancel TPP.

I've never been happier of my decision to not move to the US.

I don't want to live in a failing society, where everybody owns guns.

Lol...evaru enni cheppina.. America is the best country in the world.

remember guns don't kill people .. It's people killing people... 

Sorrry to say this .. Your dream to see America fail will NEVER fulfill.

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Its funny you learn nothing from Hillary's loss. This kind of arrogance is what does people and nations in.

America, if it starts putting import tariff on goods into the US, lots of hitech jobs will move out of US. and cheap jobs will come into the US, or processes will be automated like hell.

either way hipaying jobs are not coming back. So if Trump persists with low tax rates, US will run a huge derivatives crisis (since Trump has said that he'll take away regulations), and will implode.

Ideally I want nations to be smaller, and inter trade with peer to peer currency. 

24 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

America has perfected the art of attracting investments and the brightest talent into it (partly becoz of its very low tax rates). But Donald Trump ran against this very system.

Whether he'll follow up on his promises or not, we'll see.

I know plenty of canadians, europeans who will move back to their place if US becomes harder for business. US will be stuck with some genius Indians and Chinese, and rest who are all mediocre.

1 hour ago, yomama said:

harinath-12.gif Because most of H1s and L1s from india are already brain washed and tuned to slave mentality in indian corporates.

vallantha vachi malli ade trend ida companies lo implement cheste sachedi sagatu indian opt student or that ot2h1b uncle. To stop that nonsense ani kavi bhavam!

indian corporates nunchi vachina valla kantey us lo ms chesinolle inka danger... job lo settle ayyedaaka aa vinayam aa oorpu aa sahanam naa bhu naa bha... pani aipoinaaka dat story you know already... daani kantey india lo minimum knowledge techukoni ikkadaki vachinavaade better kada... opt students lo webex antey ento kuda teliyani vallani chusi roju shock ki guri avutuntaa... harinath-12.gif

9 minutes ago, loveindia said:

indian corporates nunchi vachina valla kantey us lo ms chesinolle inka danger... job lo settle ayyedaaka aa vinayam aa oorpu aa sahanam naa bhu naa bha... pani aipoinaaka dat story you know already... daani kantey india lo minimum knowledge techukoni ikkadaki vachinavaade better kada... opt students lo webex antey ento kuda teliyani vallani chusi roju shock ki guri avutuntaa... harinath-12.gif

I agree with U...

India nunchi imported h1s konchem leki budhulu chupinchina kani low rates ki work chestaru... And opts appudey graduate ayyi min 50-100 kavalantaru subject nerchukoru...

just ms chesinantha matrana use em ledu.. CPT OPTs have to be used for the actual purpose I.e internships to do practical training and gain experience instead of fake experience through consultancies.

btw imported h1s ki after 5 yrs experience EB2 ki shift avatam teeseyyali.. They have to be processed in eb3 only appudey US ki use .

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I agree with U...

India nunchi imported h1s konchem leki budhulu chupinchina kani low rates ki work chestaru... And opts appudey graduate ayyi min 50-100 kavalantaru subject nerchukoru...

just ms chesinantha matrana use em ledu.. CPT OPTs have to be used for the actual purpose I.e internships to do practical training and gain experience instead of fake experience through consultancies.

btw imported h1s ki after 5 yrs experience EB2 ki shift avatam teeseyyali.. They have to be processed in eb3 only appudey US ki use .

MS valla thopulu avvaru unless you belong to that 1% universities... vallaki asalu quota undoddu... inka migilina andaru same batch ey... Education should not be a barrier for GC... your job levels and salary criteria should be... 150k ki gc antey appati varaku calm untaaru range penchukuntu and automatic ga fulltime vaipu start avutaaru and saduvutaaru... just like that consultancy ki velliporu for job... this is my opinion... OPT / H1B evadaina okatey... harinath-12.gif

8 hours ago, loveindia said:

MS valla thopulu avvaru unless you belong to that 1% universities... vallaki asalu quota undoddu... inka migilina andaru same batch ey... Education should not be a barrier for GC... your job levels and salary criteria should be... 150k ki gc antey appati varaku calm untaaru range penchukuntu and automatic ga fulltime vaipu start avutaaru and saduvutaaru... just like that consultancy ki velliporu for job... this is my opinion... OPT / H1B evadaina okatey... harinath-12.gif

Can't agree more.. Trump administration tho matladudaam about the practical possibilities of this implementation 

17 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Wall annadu wall kattadaniki proposal already ready chesadu with budget

Immigration ban from certain countries annadu already EO ready chestunnadu daniki

H1B immigration testha annadu techi teerathadu

All this within 5 days of taking office. Adi ra bujja dammu ante. 

Anthe gaani WH lo edo gobbemma la koorchuni 8 years jebulo cheyi petti gotikayalu aadatamu kaadu. 

Legal ga immigrate ayi janalu entha kashtalu padutunnaro telisi kooda kavalani cheppi valla case ni illegal immigrants toh link chesi no man's land lo padeyatamu kaadu ra president ante

DACA ani cheppi illegal ga ochina valla kids ki scholarships kooda ichavu, sare parledu deserving candidates need it. But ala ani legal immigrants kids deserving unna kooda valla side dekhanu kooda dekha ledu why because you know they aren't a significant votebank

Law chadiva annavu successful lawyer annavu evadidi em peekavu ra nothing. Border lo life panamga petti protect chese marines lives ante antha cheap aa ra neeku, valla deaths ki direct ga responsible ayina danni support chesavu presidency ki. 

Middle class nundi vacha ani phekavu, loans tho chadivi bayata padda annavu aa middle class valla ki em peekav ra anna. 

nuvvu enthamandi presidents time chusinav vaa.. president ante only immigration chusukuntada endi ? i agree there is so much political and financial implications with immigration laws.. kaani as an immigrant who doesn't even have a permission to stay for long term , nuvvu naaku adi kavali idi kaavali ani demanding endi ? did any one asked you to come to USA ? out of state fee kattamannara ? application lo cheppaleda ?

did you even see or know what other presidents did before obama ? ratings pakkana pettu.. did you even hear one scandal ? naku telvadu enni rojulanundi vuntunnavo US lo nuvvu.. So Wall kadithey thopaa ? Wall ki just approval ichindu anthe , he did not allowcate money adi telusa ?

Entha sepu illeagals ki edo chesindu , maaku cheyaledu .. Think about it .. 60 years kalisi vunna telugu states lone andhra vadu telagana lo business chesi dochukunnadu ,, maa sommu antha 10ngi tinnaru antunte .. love daa nuvvu inko side of globe nundi vochi nee istam vochinattu chestha ante etla vaa ?  Before running your mouth first know the facts..